24 hours to live

Bonham

Well, I think almost everyone here has posted what they would "like to do". There's a big difference between what you would actually do and what you would like to do.
In my case, what I wrote above is what I would want to do and what I would actually do. It is really very simple, I don't dream about doing anything crazy in my last 24 hours. I just want to have a peaceful lovely time with the people that mean the most to me, and i wont let lifes pressures or anything negative get in the way of that, and I think to be in a cabin, on a snowy mountain, in Colorado would be the perfect setting. I have gone through a lot in life, and I am not that young any more, so I feel I know what is most important to me. I am sure it all sounds pretty boring to all you youngsters out there.

let's see, you're terminally i'll and have 24 hours left. i guess you'd lay there and die.

in that condition you're not going to feel like eating or driving to las vegas. you're not going to think about settling scores and the like. you're going to quietly reflect on your life

and you're going to be sorry for all the time you wasted. the petty battles you have with other people in your life are going to sadden you. that's sort of what it is like when people

are terminally ill and know they are going to die soon. in that late stage of illness

most of your animistic drives have already died. it's a very spiritually thing.

maybe the better question here is, what would you do if you had 24 hours to

get away with anything you wanted with no consequences. i guess most of you'd

rob a steakhouse and have you way with whatever pretty waitress happened to be on

shift. then you'd .. god only knows what most people would do with the rest of the time.

just look at what some people do as it is.

as for me i wouldn't take out my revenge on my enemies. i think them knowing

that i have free reighn to get away with whatever i wanted , would send them into

terror and i wouldn't have problems with them anymore. check this out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counting_coup

let's see, you're terminally i'll and have 24 hours left. i guess you'd lay there and die.

in that condition you're not going to feel like eating or driving to las vegas. you're not going to think about settling scores and the like. you're going to quietly reflect on your life

and you're going to be sorry for all the time you wasted. the petty battles you have with other people in your life are going to sadden you. that's sort of what it is like when people

are terminally ill and know they are going to die soon. in that late stage of illness

most of your animistic drives have already died. it's a very spiritually thing.

maybe the better question here is, what would you do if you had 24 hours to

get away with anything you wanted with no consequences. i guess most of you'd

rob a steakhouse and have you way with whatever pretty waitress happened to be on

shift. then you'd .. god only knows what most people would do with the rest of the time.

just look at what some people do as it is.

as for me i wouldn't take out my revenge on my enemies. i think them knowing

that i have free reighn to get away with whatever i wanted , would send them into

terror and i wouldn't have problems with them anymore. check this out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counting_coup

I don't think for most people it is about getting away anything you wanted with no consequences, but I guess that depends on where you are in your life, when you actually have to think about your last 24 hours on this earth.

Hi all,

Why are you not, living like this in first place? :(

KB

What, smoking 24 packets of cigarettes each day, going on wild eating, drinking and orgying partying sprees, looting, pillaging, running around town in exotic cars in period costumes, blowing shit up with tanks, rocket launchers etc?

Yeah, typical day for me. Live life to the full I do. Haha.

You can have anything you want baby. If i can go back in time and sleep with Jimmy, you can blow shit up!

I gotta say, you are one foxy looking lady. There, I said it! :D

Archived