24 hours to live

Bonham

If I'm able to remain calm about the situation, I would Listen to "Sell Out" by The Who "Houses of the Holy" by Led Zeppelin and "Rocks" by Aerosmith, watch my favourite Star Trek episode ("City on the Edge of Fovever") then watch GoodFellas. In the evening I would spend it with my family and into the night I would get drunk with my friends and before I pass out; have myself a good cigar knowing it won't be my last. B)

Everything here in New York is way overrated. Georgia is where you want to go for woman and food. You can even eat the woman!

I will skip the eating the woman part but southern women are a lot friendlier than big city women. You have a point there. But i love NY. It's my favorite city in the world. So i would spend it there as opposed to Georgia.

No, no, no - you're dying, you need good medical care. The hospitals in NY will ignore you, and put you in a dumpster when you're gone. Micheal Moore says you should go to Cuba.

No time for medical care. I will be too busy with the hottie. :D:D:P:P

I didn't mean to exclude my wife on this last day, but she tends to fuss over these matters and I need to make sure I get it good before I go.

Amen. You can't have anyone there that will spoil the fun. You have to go all out. :D

Eat like a pig, drink like a fish and fuck like a beast.

And play some guitar if time allows.

You should wait 20 minutes before you fuck. And you probably won't get any guitar playing in.

B)

I should point out other things I'd do. I'd take my aching, dying body and climb the sears tower like King Kong or something, and I'd stand on the very top and yell as loud as my weary lungs will allow me, "I am a sort of brownish God!!".

Eat a tastey ice-cream treat, listen to some tunes, but certainly kill myself before the time finished. I wouldn't want to wait, because the last five minuets would be absolutely horrible.

Archived