No Quarter Unledded

Well my friends, first I wanna say thanks to all of you because Im learning so much here about Zep and music in general.

The other day I was waching for the first time No Quarter UNLEDDED 1995 by Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. Was amazing, specially when Plant and Page are playing Nobody fult but Mine (if I remember correctly) right on the street.

Question: What is the name of the guitar (obviously NOT the classic Les Paul)? and also, the name of that rare instrument?

I hope you understand what i mean...

Well, your question is misleading a bit.

During the song "No quarter" (first song on the DVD), Jimmy plays a 12 string Washburn Woodstock (don't know exactly what model, but it's a higher quality model). I've got a 12 string Washburn Woodstock and it's a beautiful guitar.

During the song "Nobody's fault but mine", Jimmy plays a double neck Ovation guitar (don't know exactly what model).

The street scene of which you speak, in Marrakech, features the song "Yallah" according to the CD or "The truth explodes" according to other sources. Jimmy uses his vintage Echoplex so I wouldn't be surprised if he was using his number one Les Paul...

During the song "No quarter" (first song on the DVD), Jimmy plays a 12 string Washburn Woodstock (don't know exactly what model, but it's a higher quality model). I've got a 12 string Washburn Woodstock and it's a beautiful guitar.

During the song "Nobody's fault but mine", Jimmy plays a double neck Ovation guitar (don't know exactly what model).

The street scene of which you speak, in Marrakech, features the song "Yallah" according to the CD or "The truth explodes" according to other sources. Jimmy uses his vintage Echoplex so I wouldn't be surprised if he was using his number one Les Paul...

Think the double neck Ovation may be the CSE 225 ... but as a violin player, i'm no expert on guitars. Of course this being Jimmy ... may even be a custom version.

And what was that triple neck with the mandolin on top?

Think the double neck Ovation may be the CSE 225 ... but as a violin player, i'm no expert on guitars. Of course this being Jimmy ... may even be a custom version.

And what was that triple neck with the mandolin on top?

That one is a custom Manson guitar if I'm not mistaken. Manson builds custom instruments for Jimmy and John Paul as well...

http://www.mansonguitars.co.uk/

Yes I know, and you answer is right.

Here:

ebony_ovation6.jpg

manson_tripleneck1.jpg

Thanks for the help.

and i was wondering what that thing on roberts lap is, during no quarter, i mean.

Robert has his own pedal board to put effects on his voice on the fly. I have never seen an up-close picture of this board but from afar they just look like regular guitar pedals.

Archived