1 THING FOR SURE?

As fans go; The whole idea of ticket sales has to be addressed as to stop the scalpers/scum who somehow get tickets and the denied/unlucky real fans miss out .That should also go as far as promoters handing out tickets to celebrates/entertainers etc who if you if its good for the fans to buy tickets then no matter who you are just get in line with the rest of us.Next issue of "major issue's" would be selling tickets by auctions (E - BAY what ever)THIS problem alone has to be addressed and well as led zeppelin fans there's a well known song that go's 'WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT ;NO: WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT. WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT'; ANYMORE . The ballet system of tickets was ok but was it truly fair? . So hopefully someone is working at these major issues before any official announcement is made. and well as for the scalpers/scum that want to rip off a led zeppelin fan "quote" from George Bush. theres an old saying out west "wanted dead or alive " Please make it that simple; a warning this is our band.plain and simple. 1 thing for sure.I'm gonna listen to Gallows pole for a while.cheers.

As fans go; The whole idea of ticket sales has to be addressed as to stop the scalpers/scum who somehow get tickets and the denied/unlucky real fans miss out .That should also go as far as promoters handing out tickets to celebrates/entertainers etc who if you if its good for the fans to buy tickets then no matter who you are just get in line with the rest of us.Next issue of "major issue's" would be selling tickets by auctions (E - BAY what ever)THIS problem alone has to be addressed and well as led zeppelin fans there's a well known song that go's 'WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT ;NO: WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT. WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT'; ANYMORE . The ballet system of tickets was ok but was it truly fair? . So hopefully someone is working at these major issues before any official announcement is made. and well as for the scalpers/scum that want to rip off a led zeppelin fan "quote" from George Bush. theres an old saying out west "wanted dead or alive " Please make it that simple; a warning this is our band.plain and simple. 1 thing for sure.I'm gonna listen to Gallows pole for a while.cheers.

Er, I don't quite get all you're on about but just because someone's a celebrity doesn't mean they should be denied a ticket. They could be fans just as much as anyone else. And if they're invited as guests of the band or promoters etc., well I don't really have any issue with that. You'll never stop that from happening. As far as scalpers - the only way to stop that is either if it's made illegal or people just stop supporting them.

The scalpers/agency's are not going to go away anytime soon. There are way to many "Event Seekers " to ever put them out of buisness. As it happens, I really don't see too many one night stands being involved in any proposed Zeppelin tour. If it was thought out properly, it may not be as big an issue as we think JMO

The scalpers/agency's are not going to go away anytime soon. There are way to many "Event Seekers " to ever put them out of buisness. As it happens, I really don't see too many one night stands being involved in any proposed Zeppelin tour. If it was thought out properly, it may not be as big an issue as we think JMO

what i was saying was !the ballot system had some good ideas behind it ;as far as once the ticket was issued ;upon the required passport/drivers license etc to get the ticket .Maybe that is the way you can stop the scalpers/auctioneers etc If you want to buy the tickets (should there be a limit ?Maybe no more than 6 tickets per person)that person should produce a passport or drivers license and name the people they are buying for; with the passport/drivers license numbers (of those people )for those tickets. If peter grant was alive; he would have had this sorted before any tour or concert was announced simply because NO ONE "would try and put one over him".I don't know; but how many stars/so called friends of the band received tickets to go to the 02 concert but declined the opportunity to go (roger daltry,who else was there)next of course was people like Naomi cambell and people from the fashion industry ,anything that looks like a place to be seen by unrelated celebrates (who aren't led zeppelin fans)but are given tickets just because they are who they are,hence my dislike of people that can get tickets who aren't fans as far as been a FAN go's.How would you like to be standing in line (maybe all night long)to get tickets and the ticket office sells out just as you get to the ticket office window.so you watch the news at night and you see the band for 6 seconds total but you see the celebrates give there version of the concert (for 30 seconds)on the six o'clock news.

The ballot system for the 02 show didn't stop scalpers either. Many tickets were sold through them so I'm afraid that won't stop them. As far as celebrities like Naomi Campbell being there, I believe she was also at a Page/Plant concert (not sure of which year) so it's very possible she actually is a fan.

David Gilmour canceled and resold any tickets that showed up, on ebay for his euro tour. That's is honestly the only thing I have ever heard done about it.

Not much can be done about it in the US. Somethin like 48 states have made scalping tix legal.

Way I see it, if people really wanna go, they will save money.

PEOPLE NEED TO QUIT CRYING ABOUT IT.

Shows are announced several months before they happen. That should give you plenty of time to get a job and save enough money to get a ticket. Hell, one solid week would get you a pretty good seat, if Zeppelin actually tours.

It's supply and demand. You don't complain about absolutely everything that you buy, do you?

I would honestly rather have scalping encouraged, so only the true Zep fans get in. I have been to 30-40 shows, and the better crowds are the ones with expensive tickets, or small shows that sold out fast and tix were going for double.

Too many times, have I been at a rockin show, and watched people just freakin sit there.

what i was saying was !the ballot system had some good ideas behind it ;as far as once the ticket was issued ;upon the required passport/drivers license etc to get the ticket .Maybe that is the way you can stop the scalpers/auctioneers etc If you want to buy the tickets (should there be a limit ?Maybe no more than 6 tickets per person)that person should produce a passport or drivers license and name the people they are buying for; with the passport/drivers license numbers (of those people )for those tickets. If peter grant was alive; he would have had this sorted before any tour or concert was announced simply because NO ONE "would try and put one over him".I don't know; but how many stars/so called friends of the band received tickets to go to the 02 concert but declined the opportunity to go (roger daltry,who else was there)next of course was people like Naomi cambell and people from the fashion industry ,anything that looks like a place to be seen by unrelated celebrates (who aren't led zeppelin fans)but are given tickets just because they are who they are,hence my dislike of people that can get tickets who aren't fans as far as been a FAN go's.How would you like to be standing in line (maybe all night long)to get tickets and the ticket office sells out just as you get to the ticket office window.so you watch the news at night and you see the band for 6 seconds total but you see the celebrates give there version of the concert (for 30 seconds)on the six o'clock news.

Oh , I agree with you about the ethics of how tickets are distributed these day's. Totally agree. I was thinking more along the lines of how a tour could be organized. In this case, if one were to happen, I think it would be wise to go more regional and with more shows say in a given city. I guess something along the lines of what seemed to be planned for the 1980 NA tour. I like the idea of limiting the amount of tickets one could buy but if they did one show /city, that would still limit a huge number of fans. Besides, the Minders of the celebs would be buying them up instead

They wont make the mistake here in the US that they made in London for O2. No way. No wristbands. Too many cities. Too many tricks.

hey' beside your profile, on the left hand side its got GROUP banned .how did you post a comment if your banned .or is this a special group of BAD boys or girls LOL.

Archived