Hi : )

sweet tangerine

I'm Michelle from Massachusetts, USA. I am a big Zeppelin fan. I was introduced to them by my lil brother back in the early 80's. My favorite songs are Custard Pie, The Rover and Tangerine.

Welcome! It's a very nice place!! You'll loke it ^^

We all here big Zep fans!!! So as i understand rightly you have met them? Tell us about it, please!

Lol... omg. I could only wish. I am sorry. I should have said, I was introduced their music in the early 80s. :blush:

Oh, I see :D but that's also good, you know B) As for me, my parents adore LZ, and I have listened to them since I was a child... Lucky me ^^

Oh, I see :D but that's also good, you know B) As for me, my parents adore LZ, and I have listened to them since I was a child... Lucky me ^^

Yeah, it's all good. My parents weren't the type to be into Led Zeppelin. But lucky for my kids my b/f (their father) and I are! He is a drummer and he jams to Zeppelin all the time. So it was inevitable, with all the Zeppelin music playing in the house my youngest daughter, who is 8, has acquired an interest in them. She's so cute, She actually thought Robert Plant's name was actually Mr. Led Zeppelin.

Oh well, thanks for the welcome Maureen. Take care :)

Yeah, it's all good. My parents weren't the type to be into Led Zeppelin. But lucky for my kids my b/f (their father) and I are! He is a drummer and he jams to Zeppelin all the time. So it was inevitable, with all the Zeppelin music playing in the house my youngest daughter, who is 8, has acquired an interest in them. She's so cute, She actually thought Robert Plant's name was actually Mr. Led Zeppelin.

Oh well, thanks for the welcome Maureen. Take care :)

So you have children! Wonderful!! Mr Led Zeppelin - wow))))) sounds good ^^ You daughter loves music, doesn't she?

So you have children! Wonderful!! Mr Led Zeppelin - wow))))) sounds good ^^ You daughter loves music, doesn't she?

My youngest loves music. She wants to be a singer. And it's funny, she stutters a bit when she speaks, but she can sing beautifully. At least in my eyes. :)

My youngest loves music. She wants to be a singer. And it's funny, she stutters a bit when she speaks, but she can sing beautifully. At least in my eyes. :)

That's great!! Really good for you! Say hi your daughter!!!

Hi Michelle.

I am also new here, so welcome to us, I should say! I love the way rock music is kept alive from one generation to the next generation. It really shows you that it is here to stay and will never be forgotten. My son (21) also loves LZ and much more of the good stuff. "Hey hey my my".

Archived