Post Your Ticket Stubs

alwizard03

chicago04-1.jpg

Chicago- Baton Rouge 2004 This is the only time I ever saw them verry good show not usually my cup of Tea and may not see them again but I really think it was worth the money .I was amazed at how many of thier songs I knew.Check em out if you get the chance.

Vintage Chicago I can deal with but current Chicago? I'd sooner be taken out back and shot in the head ninety fuckin' times than have to endure that shit. Glad to hear you enjoyed it though...

Hey Nintey times My God thats a lot.I knew you would say something like that and I hear you but it was really good .I went because I had nothing to do and I really enjoyed it.Just for your info I listened to a song by the drive by Truckers and I actually liked it.It was called My Sweet Annette

Hey Nintey times My God thats a lot.I knew you would say something like that and I hear you but it was really good .I went because I had nothing to do and I really enjoyed it.Just for your info I listened to a song by the drive by Truckers and I actually liked it.It was called My Sweet Annette

Why are you surprised you liked the Drive-By Truckers? By the way, if you liked My Sweet Annette, I'm sure there's lots of other stuff by them you would also enjoy. They can be very country (like on that song) or in your face rock n' roll (despite what you may have read from their detractors in these parts, they obviously haven't heard one fuckin' note of the DBT).

Like I said, I like some of the vintage Chicago (aka the original band) but I have never been able to tolerate the latter day (especially the Peter Cetera era) Chicago. You know, the version of the band that couldn't seem to release a song without the word "love" in the title. Not that there's anything the matter with love songs but I always found their brand of love songs to be particularly atrocious. That's not a reflection of your own personal tastes, it's just rather obvious I don't care for latter day Chicago, AT ALL.

Jaflin another of your favorites sorry but I am kind of old so I tend to like some of the the old stuff.

No need to apologize as we all have a wide variety of tastes. I don't hate America but for the most part I was never really into that whole soft rock thing in the 70s, though I do have a certain amount of tolerance for some of it. The "country rock" (for lack of a better term) type bands of that period were much more to my liking such as Pure Prairie League, Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen, Poco, New Riders of the Purple Sage, Flying Burrito Brothers, etc.

On the America tip, they were joined by Ryan Adams, Adam Schlesinger (Fountains of Wayne, also known for composing the music for the movie That Thing You Do!), James Iha (Smashing Pumpkins) and others for their latest album which was released sometime last year. Unfortunately, most of what I heard from it simply didn't do much for me.

If you're so inclined, here's a clip of them (along with Ryan and Ben Kweller) from the Late Show with David Letterman that aired in January of '07:

Edited by Jahfin

No need to apologize as we all have a wide variety of tastes. I don't hate America but for the most part I was never really into that whole soft rock thing in the 70s, though I do have a certain amount of tolerance for some of it. The "country rock" (for lack of a better term) type bands of that period were much more to my liking such as Pure Prairie League, Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen, Poco, New Riders of the Purple Sage, Flying Burrito Brothers, etc.

On the America tip, they were joined by Ryan Adams, Adam Schlesinger (Fountains of Wayne, also known for composing the music for the movie That Thing You Do!), James Iha (Smashing Pumpkins) and others for their latest album which was released sometime last year. Unfortunately, most of what I heard from it simply didn't do much for me.

If you're so inclined, here's a clip of them (along with Ryan and Ben Kweller) from the Late Show with David Letterman that aired in January of '07:

Not Bad

Found some more...

Tix6.jpg

And of course, I have these. :D

Tix7.jpg

Cool I guess you like the Grateful Dead. Pink Floyd, Rush,Allman Brothers and Zep looks like you have seen some damn good shows Evster oh the Memories.

donhenleyscope90.jpg

Don Henley 1990 great show but I could have survived without His speach just before Desperado.Dont get Me wrong Artist have a right to thier opion about the state of the Nation and the World but a concert I paid to see is not the place to bring it up.But I still like Henley and the boys and this is a good show that I would pay to see again.

kiss96ticket.jpg

Kiss New Orleans 1996 opening act was the Melvins .Dont care for them but the band that was supposed to open was the Stone Temple Pilots but Scott went into rehab and the Melvins were brought in as a replacement.

kiss96superdomeflyer.jpg

Edited by alwizard03

newyork77-1.jpg

Led Zeppelin New York June 14, 1977

Well I am not going to post a revue of the Zep shows as I have already posted them on the main site.

Take a look if you want.

Replying to Myself again but here is something from ny,77 that I forgot I had.

msgpin77.jpg

Don Henley 1990 great show but I could have survived without His speach just before Desperado.Dont get Me wrong Artist have a right to thier opion about the state of the Nation and the World but a concert I paid to see is not the place to bring it up.But I still like Henley and the boys and this is a good show that I would pay to see again.

I think when anyone pays to see someone like Henley, Springsteen. U2, R.E.M., Nugent, Steve Earle, etc. they know full well what they're getting into going in as far as the politics of the performer are concerned so it shouldn't be a surprise. Plus, my paying to see them doesn't mean I get to dictate the content of the show. It's their concert, not mine. That said, I realize it can get pretty annoying but for the most part the majority of performers tend to keep that kind of rhetoric to a minimum. Then there's some like Earle and Nugent where you think you're at a political rally.

Couple of three weeks ago there were a bunch of ELO posts. I'm finally getting around to posting my ticket stub. The good news is I have some of the older stubs on this site, the bad news is I am one of the older bags around here.

This was a stellar show, long before the large arenas and elaborate stage gear. A small venue at William Paterson College in Wayne, NJ, just up the street from my home. This show....I Just Can't Get It Out of My Head....Eldorado..dorado..dorado..dorado.....

2yywqc8.jpg

Couple of three weeks ago there were a bunch of ELO posts. I'm finally getting around to posting my ticket stub. The good news is I have some of the older stubs on this site, the bad news is I am one of the older bags around here.

This was a stellar show, long before the large arenas and elaborate stage gear. A small venue at William Paterson College in Wayne, NJ, just up the street from my home. This show....I Just Can't Get It Out of My Head....Eldorado..dorado..dorado..dorado.....

2yywqc8.jpg

Cool My first ELO show was 1977 Really good though a New World Record Tour

DERECKSUSANAUTOGRAPH.jpg

Dereck Trucks in Orlando House of Blues This was planned into one of My vacations.When I go on a trip I always check ahead and see who's going to be in the area .This was at the end of a two week trip that started in Fort Lauderdale for three days then off to Miami for two days then to Key West for two days.

Then to Nassau Bahamas for three days Then to Orlando for four days then the flight Home.I was about wore out the night of this show but Dereck and his band including a guest apperance by His Wife Susan Teudeski and His brother Dwayne who played Drums for a few songs revived Me .Great Gig also got several things signed etc etc what a night.

• 3 weeks later...

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...=20#entry212881

summerofloveticket.jpg

Great Show link to Pictures and review above

Summer of Love 08 40th Anniversery

Jefferson Starship

Big Brother and the Holding Company

Quicksilver Messenger Service

Its a Beautiful Day with David LaFlamme

JJ Muggler with Skynyrds Jo Jo Billingsly