Post Your Ticket Stubs

alwizard03

kiss76neworleans.jpg

Kiss at thier peak Dec 76

This was a great Kiss show these guys may not have been the best musically but thier live show was the best. opening Band was called Blackfeet no not Blackfoot never saw them before or after.

Went with My cousin Glenda and Her Husband Tommy.They also went with Me to the earlier shown Bad Company show, Zep Baton Rouge 77 etc .

skynyrdheart77anihiemstadium.jpg

Lynyrd Skynyrd , Foriegner ,Ted Nugent , Heart

Awesome show many people dont like Ted but this show was great Man has so much energy.

Ted back in the day was a different animal than he is now. Yeah, he's always been the Motor City Madmouth but his concerts back then wouldn't be confused with the pro-war rallies they are today. I have no problem with mixing politics and music but somewhere along the line Ted's political side took precedence over the music. I understand his latest record (Love Grenade) garnered some good reviews but a few years ago when I saw him live his new music stood out like a sore thumb compared to his vintage material.

Ted back in the day was a different animal than he is now. Yeah, he's always been the Motor City Madmouth but his concerts back then wouldn't be confused with the pro-war rallies they are today. I have no problem with mixing politics and music but somewhere along the line Ted's political side took precedence over the music. I understand his latest record (Love Grenade) garnered some good reviews but a few years ago when I saw him live his new music stood out like a sore thumb compared to his vintage material.

Don Henley does some of that also. I dont mean He is pro War He just spreads his views on politics ,Enviormental concerns etc.He is the Dixie Chick of Rock

Edited by alwizard03

Don Henley does some of that also. I dont mean He is pro War He just spreads his views on politics ,Enviormental concerns etc.He is the Dixie Chick of Rock

Henley isn't the only one. Depending on how it's done I have no problem with it but in Ted's case I believe his music and his life show suffer because of it. There's a delicate balance there that Ted has yet to achieve. He's always been a handful but I preferred his music before he became the Rush Limbaugh of rock.

Henley isn't the only one. Depending on how it's done I have no problem with it but in Ted's case I believe his music and his life show suffer because of it. There's a delicate balance there that Ted has yet to achieve. He's always been a handful but I preferred his music before he became the Rush Limbaugh of rock.

Me to but it was cool in the 70's

21dec89aerosmithskidrownorvascope.jpg

Aerosmith and Skid Row Norfolk Va 21 Dec 1989 both bands were outstanding.Sebastion Bach is arrested this night for inciting a riot. He was doing no more than any other night but Norfolk has a no profanity law and of course like Ted He also likes to use foul langauge quite a bit so they hauloed Him to the jailhouse.

aerosmith89norfolkscope5.jpg

aerosmith89norfolkscope4.jpg

Edited by alwizard03

rodstewart88.jpg

Rod Stewart 1988 the Norfolk Scope if you like Rod then you would have liked this show.Played most of his best song kicked balls all over the place and sang His ass off.

rodstewart88reviewpt1.jpg

rodstewart88reviewpt2.jpg

The Scope

norfolkvascope89.jpg

Edited by alwizard03

newyork73ticket2.jpg

newyork73ticket1.jpg

Three Nights of filming 1973 reviews or posted on the main site.Will have to post the other one when I get Home it is actually posted on the sight.

Hey Al,

Where you stationed in NYC when tickets for these shows went on sale? I attended the first night on Friday. My friend went to the Garden and bought 4 tickets. Tickets must have sold out in minutes.

How on earth did you attend so many out of state shows?

Thanks,

JT

Hey Al,

Where you stationed in NYC when tickets for these shows went on sale? I attended the first night on Friday. My friend went to the Garden and bought 4 tickets. Tickets must have sold out in minutes.

How on earth did you attend so many out of state shows?

Thanks,

JT

My Uncle lived in Jersey and had some connections He got them .I had all that posted on the review section of the main site .Zep tickets are always hard to get.But there are usually a way most involve plenty of money.I went to all three shows but I dont have the third one in photobucket and as usual I am not Home. :D . I joined the Navy in 75-got out in 95. :D

Edited by alwizard03

robertplant88norfolkva.jpg

Robert Plant Hampton VA 1988 opening act was Cheap Trick verry good show Robert sang Crazy little Ship of Fools and dedicated it to the U.S. Navy personel attending.Not sure how to take that but He is the Man.