Plant + Myles San Diego concert

Dancin'Days

I went to this concert but I can't remember the date, or even the year. Maybe someone can help out? It was at the SD Sports Arena and I think it was between 1985 and 1988. 'Twas a hard road I was traveling back then. Cheers!

Can't anybody help me out with this? Allanah came on first and put me to sleep but then I woke up when Robert came on. I had just gotten off the plane from Germany that day and my sister surprised me with the tickets. I was really tired, and psyched!

I don't have time to do this for you right now, but why not try

Manicnirvana.com

I believe they have timelines of all of Robert's solo tours. Good luck.

Knebby thanks for the great link!

This is fuckin' strange though. The concert was scheduled for 26 Sep 83 but everything I can find on it, shows that the concert was canceled. I know, it sounds like was on some damn good drugs but, there must be an explanation?

Knebby thanks for the great link!

This is fuckin' strange though. The concert was scheduled for 26 Sep 83 but everything I can find on it, shows that the concert was canceled. I know, it sounds like was on some damn good drugs but, there must be an explanation?

Hey DD - it must have been a different tour - Alannah Myles didn't support Robert till much later - 1990 in the UK, not sure if before or after in the US. Try again! Oh and glad the link was useful. :beer:

Hey DD - it must have been a different tour - Alannah Myles didn't support Robert till much later - 1990 in the UK, not sure if before or after in the US. Try again! Oh and glad the link was useful. :beer:

Wow, talk about a brain fart, it was August 9th 1990. Thanks for the help Knebby!

• 4 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken, she opened for Robert's Now and Zen Tour in 1988. I remember seeing her on the East Coast of the U.S. during that period. She had a big hit with Black Velvet and that was pretty much it.

Her and Robert were supposedly in a relationship during the tour days...lots of rumours to that effect anyway.

If I'm not mistaken, she opened for Robert's Now and Zen Tour in 1988. I remember seeing her on the East Coast of the U.S. during that period. She had a big hit with Black Velvet and that was pretty much it. Her and Robert were supposedly in a relationship during the tour days...lots of rumours to that effect anyway.

You are mistaken. She is not among Robert's 1988 opening acts, which do include It Bites, Mission U.K., Stevie Ray Vaughan and Cheap Trick among others.

You are mistaken. She is not among Robert's 1988 opening acts, which do include It Bites, Mission U.K., Stevie Ray Vaughan and Cheap Trick among others.

As is your wont, I may be mistaken on the dates/tour, but I'm not as far as seeing her open - at some point - for Robert on one of his tour dates in Connecticut I believe. She opened, no mistake there. As a matter of fact, she came out to do a duet with Robert at one point in the show!

Come on Steve, help me out here! You must have some info on that occasion...you're the source of all right in my wrongness!

Archived