Google Earth Zeppelin virtual tour

TypeO

Fucking great, TypeO, thanks.

Me thinks I'll get the van out tomorrow and give the family a day out in London, so many great places of interest my boys have not seen. LOL

I saw the Town House in Kensington hundreds of times when I do couriering but I didn't know Pagey lived there once.

Many Thanks, Danny

Fucking great, TypeO, thanks.

Me thinks I'll get the van out tomorrow and give the family a day out in London, so many great places of interest my boys have not seen. LOL

I saw the Town House in Kensington hundreds of times when I do couriering but I didn't know Pagey lived there once.

Many Thanks, Danny

big dan-

how about a little "on the road" reporting? those of us not in the UK would love to read about a personal led tour from a fellow zepper if you could see your way to it....

thanks in advance for your time!

beat

big dan-

how about a little "on the road" reporting? those of us not in the UK would love to read about a personal led tour from a fellow zepper if you could see your way to it....

thanks in advance for your time!

beat

Hi 'beatbo'

You don't need to be so formal, you can call me "Danny".

BIGDAN is my nickname amongst family and friends, if you want to know why you only have to ask.

Good idea, but I would have to charge as petrol prices are so high these days. LOL

Only too pleased too, if I go out tomorrow I will take a camera with me.

I was once invited to the Swan Song Offices by Unity McClean, she ran the office there, and I was allowed to take many pictures of all the Gold and Platinum discs they had on the walls. Should I get them out of my loft and post on them here, do you think they would interest anybody?

I really had forgot about them until now.

Ask Knebby if that would be alright with the boys as I dont want Pagey taking me to court for breach of copywrite, although if he did maybe I would be able to meet him. No that would be too much for my heart to take, it's going like the clappers just thinking about it.

Thanks 'beatbo', watch this space.

Many thanks, Danny

Pictures of Swan Song would be of interest, and as the offices are now closed, I don't think pose any ethical issues. You own the copyright on the photographs and can do as you please.

Hi 'beatbo'

You don't need to be so formal, you can call me "Danny".

BIGDAN is my nickname amongst family and friends, if you want to know why you only have to ask.

Good idea, but I would have to charge as petrol prices are so high these days. LOL

Only too pleased too, if I go out tomorrow I will take a camera with me.

I was once invited to the Swan Song Offices by Unity McClean, she ran the office there, and I was allowed to take many pictures of all the Gold and Platinum discs they had on the walls. Should I get them out of my loft and post on them here, do you think they would interest anybody?

I really had forgot about them until now.

Ask Knebby if that would be alright with the boys as I dont want Pagey taking me to court for breach of copywrite, although if he did maybe I would be able to meet him. No that would be too much for my heart to take, it's going like the clappers just thinking about it.

Thanks 'beatbo', watch this space.

Many thanks, Danny

would anybody be interested? sheeeeiiiit.....

a "swanseye" view of zeppelins' london, by a longstanding, insatiably curious fan, done for his own and the obliging pleasure of his peers?

my man...

petrol? no need to put yourself additionally out, only if you go out on yer own, write your perspective.

i'm in the middle of hooking up a weedwhacker motor to my bicycle, myself.

ahhh, the swansong pictures!

just be to safe, let's ask knebby 'bout dem photos:

(peeks around the corner)

HEY KNEBBY!!!

do ya think jimmy and/or the zep organization would rip a page outa this here forum over the above mentioned photos?

(he said meekly, looking forlornly towards the floor)

watch this space....

nice to meet ya, danny. thanks!

would anybody be interested? sheeeeiiiit.....

a "swanseye" view of zeppelins' london, by a longstanding, insatiably curious fan, done for his own and the obliging pleasure of his peers?

my man...

petrol? no need to put yourself additionally out, only if you go out on yer own, write your perspective.

i'm in the middle of hooking up a weedwhacker motor to my bicycle, myself.

ahhh, the swansong pictures!

just be to safe, let's ask knebby 'bout dem photos:

(peeks around the corner)

HEY KNEBBY!!!

do ya think jimmy and/or the zep organization would rip a page outa this here forum over the above mentioned photos?

(he said meekly, looking forlornly towards the floor)

watch this space....

nice to meet ya, danny. thanks!

No probs mate,

When you get to know me a little better you will find I am either very funny or very serious, today I am a bit of both. I wouldn't have given a fuck what Knebby, Pagey, Percy, JonnyB or FattyGrant said, I am going to post them anyway. Let the fuckers take me screaming to court over this and I'll get Willie Dixon, Howlin Wolf and Sonny Boy Williamson to be my lawyers. LOL.

Watch this space.

Archived