ROBERT PLANT, ALISON KRAUSS 'In No Hurry' To End Collaboration

Gary Graff of Billboard.com reports: Robert Plant and Alison Krauss are hoping to turn their platinum-certified, Grammy Award-winning "Raising Sand" into a going concern.

"I'm in no hurry to go anywhere," Plant told Billboard.com during a teleconference with reporters today (June 12). "I want to stay very close. This is a font of knowledge, and I'm sticking as close to it as I can."

Krauss concurred, "we're all having a wonderful time, and I hope and I think all three of us are hoping to continue this and that it go on and on." But she added that the duo's association shouldn't bring the curtain down on any of their other projects.

Read more from Billboard.com.

Krauss concurred, "we're all having a wonderful time, and I hope and I think all three of us are hoping to continue this and that it go on and on." But she added that the duo's association shouldn't bring the curtain down on any of their other projects.

That should be good news for all the fans of either Plant/Krauss, Zeppelin, or Strange Sensation.

There are many bluegrass artists who should be heard. Some come from generations and have some very interesting stories.

if they could just break the "shackles of slavery" and forcefed "southern hospitality".

:lol:

But their Master has risen from the dead. There are the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhRn2kiKXq0, and there are the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjHz5vrErWo.

Isolation is a more frequent barrier in modern days, but that has changed somewhat with the internet. Their sound is refined not in a studio but as it echoes through time in the mountains as it has for many years.

In the days of the old covered wagons,

where they camped on the flats for the night;

With the moon shining dim on the old canyon rim,

they watched for that Brown Mountain light

High, high on the mountain, and deep in the canyon below

It shines like the crown of an angel, and fades as the mists comes and goes.

Way over yonder, night after night until dawn,

A lonely old slave comes back from the grave,

Searching, searching, searching, for his master who's long gone on.

Many years ago a southern planter

Came hunting in this wild world alone

It was then so they say that the planter lost his way

And never returned to his home

His trusting old slave brought a lantern

And searched day and night but in vain

Now the old slave is gone but his spirit lingers on,

And the lantern still casts its light

171161323_451545.gif178355755_106063.gif

A faithful old slave comes back from his grave

searching searching searching

for his Master who's long long gone

Gary Graff of Billboard.com reports: Robert Plant and Alison Krauss are hoping to turn their platinum-certified, Grammy Award-winning "Raising Sand" into a going concern.

"I'm in no hurry to go anywhere," Plant told Billboard.com during a teleconference with reporters today (June 12). "I want to stay very close. This is a font of knowledge, and I'm sticking as close to it as I can."

Read more from Billboard.com.

due to boredom coment has been deleted

I am sure your a nice fella , I am sorry But the whole alice & bob novelty thing has become concretely trite.

So you don't believe that a person could be a Zeppelin fan and like this collaboration? Or like Allison Krauss?

Archived