Spelling error on Led Zeppelin (1) Vinyl?

Wanton

Hello, fellow Zeppelin-worshipers! Stumbled across the forum yesterday and I have a small question.

Has any of you ever heard of something like a spelling error on the actual vinyl on Led Zeppelin 1? (Not the cover, the paper on the vinyl). My dad has a copy, and he gave it to me(he's more into the Beatles, Dylan, Young thingy anyway), and I noticed that on the tracklist, "Dazed and Confused" is spelled "Dazaed and Confused". I have tried searching for something like that but no hits so far. I started thinking it might be a rare one.

Thanks for taking some time of getting stoned and listening to Zeppelin to answer my question! :)

Hello, fellow Zeppelin-worshipers! Stumbled across the forum yesterday and I have a small question.

Has any of you ever heard of something like a spelling error on the actual vinyl on Led Zeppelin 1? (Not the cover, the paper on the vinyl). My dad has a copy, and he gave it to me(he's more into the Beatles, Dylan, Young thingy anyway), and I noticed that on the tracklist, "Dazed and Confused" is spelled "Dazaed and Confused". I have tried searching for something like that but no hits so far. I started thinking it might be a rare one.

Thanks for taking some time of getting stoned and listening to Zeppelin to answer my question! :)

No but i have had something simular where my zeppelin II album has in the album cover "Lemon Song" but on the record it has "killing floor" as the 3rd song.

No but i have had something simular where my zeppelin II album has in the album cover "Lemon Song" but on the record it has "killing floor" as the 3rd song.

i've been looking for one of those...

I will have a look at mine after work.

I have LZ 1, 2, 3 and presence on vinyl. They are all German manufactured. LZ 1 has 2 misprints that same one as yours and also it has You Time is Gonna Come and LZ 2 has Heartbreakers.

Interesting, good catch!

Archived