Page or Hendrix?

Flying Zeppelin

For one he wins Guitar magazine polls, I don't read rolling stone unlike you. maybe your cuz cant down tune a 1/2 step to learn some Hendrix, with his advanced skills. big deal Page played all them different string instruments once you learn one the rest come easy. And some links to These professional players that back up your claim please.

Ps: I love how you are afraid to say what you want, but might get banned, A little worked up over a difference of opinion id say.

LIOL - and you weren't?

Hey, I like Latino women and I like Asian women. They are both women and fully capable of being feminine, however both are very different...Though I like them both.

There, get it??? Good. Now let's move on to that discussion about lint I mentioned in another thread regarding another silly comparison.

You are a fanBoy, I cant stand people who cant see the truth, The band they like is the best ever hands down, they can do no wrong, They are the best at their instruments, singing ect. Zeppelin is my favorite band ever, but at least I can admit the truth, and the truth is Hendrix was a far better guitarist, than Page at the time.

6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other. This is like trying to compare Beethoven to Mozart.

I prefer Jimmy Page, but if someone told me they preferred Hendrix.. or Beck or Clapton, I certainly wouldn't call them wrong.

I prefer David Gilmour to Hendrix but I wouldn't say Gilmour is "better".

Now ... when I was a kid.. I would get into huge arguments ..

Clapton!

Page!

Clapton!

Page!

Aerosmith!

Zeppelin!!

Now ... I respectfully don't care who anyone thinks is the best...

Jimi Hendrix deserves all the attention he gets...Some of it is because he died way too young.. But, he was also an unbelievable Guitarist.

Jimmy Page IMO is the greatest studio Guitarist ever and is as good a Producer as he is a Guitarist / Songwriter..

Archived