Sick of seeing those 77 tour shirts everywhere you go?

Evster2012

Little Games on vinyl, now that IS a score! Awesome, Ev.

As for those shirts, I'm not sick of seeing them in the least, every time I do, it reminds me that I was lucky enough to actually see one of those shows! B)

Yeah, stoked about Little Games!

When referring to the shirts, I meant the repros you see everywhere you go. And since I wasn't so fortunate to attend, I will look forever down my nose at them, even when I'm wearing mine! :hysterical:

And LLM, I mean songbird, I couldn't fit my leg in that sucker, much less my manbreasts!! :beer:

I found on with the pictures from Presence on it. Not the white part, just the pictures, the colors are really rich too. It's a nice shirt. And IGG, I'll tell him you said that.

You found one with the Presence pics, or you bought one??

Post a picture if you can, I don't know I've ever seen one like it, and it's sounds very cool. :thumbsup:

As a matter of interest does anyone know who or when were the first time a band/artist ever sold tour t-shirts ?? I mean I do not think there are many Beatles tour t-shirts around !! or were there ???

Edited by leddy