Any word on new Plant/Krauss dates?

I doubt they would be adding any new shows in the fall besides the ones you mentioned. Unless they released a third single/video. I would love if they did add a few more dates though. I was surprised they were only doing one Canadian date.

I haven't heard any dates yet outside of MO, TX and CA.

No disrespect to Allison Krauss because I love and worship the ground she walks on but I can't wait for the tour to end so Robert Plant can take his rightful place next to Pagey, John Paul and Jason and make Rock n' Roll history AGAIN! I know that many of you don't think that it will happen but I just got this feeling that it will happen in 2009. And when it does happen, the 02 Arena from 10 December 2007 will be released on DVD to warm us up for their greatest tour ever. In the mean time, I trully hope that you will enjoy the Robert Plant / Allison Krauss Concert, I really enjoyed their album. I expect a review from many of you that attend the concert in the near future. ROCK ON MY FELLOW ZEPP FANATICS!

Well, I for one saw on the website Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Fest in OCT. They have Robert Plant and Alison Krauss on the "list of performers" on the poster. Yet you go to the line up and stage times and it only shows T-Bone with other musicians. That's a bit irritating, so I'm going to call tomorrow, see what they say. I'd kinda like to know before we book a room. :):)

Archived