Great White

Dancin'Days

I have always been a Great White fan, even if some people have been critical of them.

I always thought they were a good rock blues band. Of course, you can tell that the Zep have been very influential in their music, nevertheless their songs still make me rock 'n roll ! ;)

Have all their albums except this one which for some reason I have never been able to find it! :(

Rock me! Rock me on....

I have always been a Great White fan, even if some people have been critical of them.

I always thought they were a good rock blues band. Of course, you can tell that the Zep have been very influential in their music, nevertheless their songs still make me rock 'n roll ! ;)

Have all their albums except this one which for some reason I have never been able to find it! :(

Rock me! Rock me on....

Yes, that's it! I knew there was a reason that I liked them from the moment that I first heard them. :D:thumbsup:

I have the following CD's

Great White

Shot in the Dark

Once Bitten

Twice Shy

Hooked

Recovery Live

and Great Zeppelin

The Once Bitten...album is a classic, Dancing Days. :)

But I also do love the Recovery:Live. Try and listen to their version of Substitute (The Who).

And if you can get the Psycho City album: you'll love it. Here's a taste for you. Enjoy it! ;)

Big Goodbye

Step on you

The Once Bitten...album is a classic, Dancing Days. :)

But I also do love the Recovery:Live. Try and listen to their version of Substitute (The Who).

And if you can get the Psycho City album: you'll love it. Here's a taste for you. Enjoy it! ;)

Big Goodbye

Step on you

Sweet! I'll have to keep an eye out. I think Hooked is also damn good!

Edited by Dancin'Days

Wasn't this the band that killed a bunch of fans (and even one band member?) when their stage show malfunctioned? I've never been to live show where fireworks or other insane stuff was used as part of the act, - but wouldn't care for that, anyway. Good cover band, though - the radio used to play some of those songs.

I like Great White quite a bit and have seen several of thier live shows.I have the following cds

1. Cant get there from here

2.Recovery live

3.Sail Away a two disc set with Anihiem CA live on disc 2

4.Hooked

5.Once Bitten

6.Great Zeppelin a tribute to Led Zeppelin

I think they are quite a bit better than just a cover Band . :D