Random Picutre Thread

Atlas

14 hours ago, redrum said:

Fractured Fairy Tales. 

13 hours ago, Strider said:

Actually, "Peabody's Improbable History" featuring Mr. Peabody (the dog) and Sherman (the boy).

I remember it as fractured fairy tales as well. They had a few different things rolled into that show, The Russians Boris and Natasha, Fractured Fairy Tales, Sherman and Mr Peabody...
Fuck that was a brilliant Sat. morning cartoon to watch. Along with The Wacky Races and Jose and the Pussycats. Those were the ones. The Thunderbirds of course if you could wake up early enough and not miss that great opening.

9 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I remember it as fractured fairy tales as well. They had a few different things rolled into that show, The Russians Boris and Natasha, Fractured Fairy Tales, Sherman and Mr Peabody...
Fuck that was a brilliant Sat. morning cartoon to watch. Along with The Wacky Races and Jose and the Pussycats. Those were the ones. The Thunderbirds of course if you could wake up early enough and not miss that great opening.

👍 Watching a Foghorn Leghorn compilation with Henery Hawk. 😄

I wasn't at the school yet, but I found this old class photo from 1958. Douglas Elementary school in SF from 1958. 

Friends back then. Second row, first, second, third and sixth from the left; George, Bob, Lance and Jim.  

Front row: 2nd and 5th from the left: Ed & Charles. Charles was flat out crazy. 😄 I love some of the facial expressions.

DOUGLASELEMENTARYMAY1958.jpg.c5f434d284f15f90e65116b711692dd8.jpg