Dazed and Confused 7/17/73 SEATTLE

cowbell666

but TSRTS is cut up and stitched back together again.. and even then its still not as amazing!

Provided you're listening to the soundtrack from the film. July 29, 1973 as a uncut boot is stunning!

But so is Seattle, I'll give you that one!! :beer:

Have you heard the European gigs? Vienna? Yowza!! B)

Provided you're listening to the soundtrack from the film. July 29, 1973 as a uncut boot is stunning!

But so is Seattle, I'll give you that one!! :beer:

Have you heard the European gigs? Vienna? Yowza!! B)

yeah.. yeah.. VIENNA gave me a fucking ear-gasm the first time i heard it. and offenburg is amazing too! ok fine. its too hard to decide!

are you kidding me? i had a ear-gasm the first time I heard Zep live

i have a lot of ear-gasms ok??? let see... the first time i heard zep was 6/9/72 in Charlotte NC.... i was only 12, my bro dragged me along. i wasn't very much into zep back then, but when they walked out on stage blasted out Immigrant Song, i couldn't fucking believe how awesome this band was! and then i was hooked. the only other time i saw them was in 1977 in Greensboro NC. it was Bonzos birthday (and mine too). great show! it wasn't until a few years ago that i got into listening to bootlegs though. and i never saw TSRTS until probably the early 1990s.

Listening to Vienna as we speak. The thread inspired me to pop it in. Fucking wicked good! Dazed just ended. Damn, Bonzo! What a finish! :o

"Happiness is a warm gun" sez Plant.

Bonzo does jazz beat on hi-hat...

And on to Stairway...

Yum! :beer:

Listening to Vienna as we speak. The thread inspired me to pop it in. Fucking wicked good! Dazed just ended. Damn, Bonzo! What a finish! :o

"Happiness is a warm gun" sez Plant.

Bonzo does jazz beat on hi-hat...

And on to Stairway...

Yum! :beer:

Hell ya best 73 version is Vienna IMO!

Yeah bro! That's wicked as well! But the jams in WLL in Vienna (ICQYB and Lemon Song for example) are searing!

*runs to grab Hamburg* ;)

Spoiled gluttons we are! :beer:

We are indeed spoiled! I'll have to re-visit Vienna in the morning. It's been a while since I've heard it (and many others for that matter). Offenburg has a kick ass WLL, IMO, as well. Forget Southampton, we need multi-tracks of some of those March '73 shows. Ah, to dream. No complaints, though, I still remember when I had none of them. :D

Archived