hey hey hey

motherlou

yes he is...i actually wrote a very-well recieved essay for a class about jimmy. it was a descriptive essay and i somehow managed to artistically describe the scent of pot in it(...the smoke swirls in the air with its sweet, dark aroma, and somehow he [jimmy page] is responsible for it, because he is a shaman, a magic man, showing the audience to a new level of consciousness...)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yes he is...i actually wrote a very-well recieved essay for a class about jimmy. it was a descriptive essay and i somehow managed to artistically describe the scent of pot in it(...the smoke swirls in the air with its sweet, dark aroma, and somehow he [jimmy page] is responsible for it, because he is a shaman, a magic man, showing the audience to a new level of consciousness...)

Can you Pleeease send me a copy of that essay? If you can, just send it to my profile on here as a personal message.

Thanks!! ^_^

I'd love to read it, too!

Always excited to read a gifted person's essay, especially on such a theme...OH JIMMY!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived