Tribute to Led Zeppelin

I thought about this a long time and I decited that I love Jimmy so much I wanted him with me always. So I made my own tribute to him in the form of a tatoo I designed. It now resides on my left arm.

Do you have a simular tribute or have you done something special to show your devotion to our boys ?

031zh6.jpg

I've been thinking about it for a while. But I want to have ALL four symbols. Was thinking on my wrist as a bracelet or something. I dunno.

Anyone with a better idea, please let me know.

Or on your ankle. Mine is high enough that I can cover it with even a cap sleeve. You know for work. Otherwise I wouldnt cover it at all.

Nice option for a tat!

Or on your ankle. Mine is high enough that I can cover it with even a cap sleeve. You know for work. Otherwise I wouldnt cover it at all.

Nice option for a tat!

Thank you for the input!

I originally wanted it on my ankle, but my daughters said it's super painful.

But it's really painful on the wrist too I'm pretty sure.

• 4 weeks later...
I thought about this a long time and I decited that I love Jimmy so much I wanted him with me always. So I made my own tribute to him in the form of a tatoo I designed. It now resides on my left arm.

Do you have a simular tribute or have you done something special to show your devotion to our boys ?

031zh6.jpg

Learned how to play guitar by learning how to play Zeppelin. Which means I can only play Zeppelin sounding music, as opposed to actually playing the guitar, hehehehe...limited and unlimited at the same time, depends on ones perspective.

Learned how to play guitar by learning how to play Zeppelin. Which means I can only play Zeppelin sounding music, as opposed to actually playing the guitar, hehehehe...limited and unlimited at the same time, depends on ones perspective.

I can totaly relate! B)

Archived