Will we ever get official LYRICS?

dpat

• 2 weeks later...
You missed the boat. It was all released back around 90ish, by warner brothers. They are no longer in print...might look around on ebay.

yeah they would never re-release any material previously released but fix it up...would they? :D

they wouldn't! they couldn't! they did!

and I would buy it 5 times over if I had the chance!

yeah they would never re-release any material previously released but fix it up...would they? :D

they wouldn't! they couldn't! they did!

and I would buy it 5 times over if I had the chance!

Uh you can get these; Led Zeppelin Complete-Amazon .99-31.10 USD, and Complete II 16-42 USD. Surprised there are only two available.

• 1 month later...

WONDER IF PERCY WILL EVER

RELEASE AN OFFICIAL VERSION

OF THE COMPLETE LZ STUDIO VERSION

LYRICS???

There were books of all the actual musical scores with all the lyrics and every single instrament used in all the tunes, with every single track or multiple track...by Warner Brothers in 1991.

They are out of print now...

The virst volumne has a sun dial on the front cover with JP's symbol shadowed in, the back cover has JPJ's symbol on some slate with a fern in the lower left hand corner.

The Second Volumne has Frosted Glass Feathers on the cover with a hue circle that shows RP's symbol and the back cover is a pic of a beach cove with JB's symbol in the sand, as the water from the sea fills it.

All the tunes on the first re-master set is on the first two volumnes, which I was lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time.

They also released the second origional remaster books, but I missed those...Those covers are colored slides of the cover art done on the second remasterd set.

Might wanna check out ebay.

Archived