THE GREAT DEPRESSION ALL OVER AGAIN?

ZeppFanForever

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Long time no hear! I'm on my break at work at the moment and I truly felt the need to address really serious concerns that are befalling our country at the moment. With Congress failing to pass the 700 Billion Dollar Bailout plan and Wall Street losing one Trillion Dollars yesterday, I ask all of you this question, is the U.S. heading for another Depression? In my opinion, our country is heading towards another Depression if our Government doesn't get off their asses and fix the economy before the shit hits the fan. What do all of you think? ROCK ON!

Maybe it's time we all get cut off from electricity, get away from computers and video games and go back out on the porch like the good old days and do some real human mingling and interaction.

The world needs a good shakeup, maybe this is signaling it.

Back to the garden.

Maybe it's time we all get cut off from electricity, get away from computers and video games and go back out on the porch like the good old days and do some real human mingling and interaction.

We can all sing 'Plastic Jesus' together.

B)

Archived