False Hopes for a Led Zeppelin 2009 Tour

Justfred

Because a Led Zeppelin show is an """"EVENT """" not just a concert. And if they did Tour it would be beyond huge , and I can brag about them once again( being the best of the best ) . Like I did in 1977 Msg

Its not selfish to want to see Led Zeppelin it's a natural thing to want.

Some will be envious that you saw them in 77 but as there is not to be a tour you do still have the memories B):D

Pretty much everyone here wants to see Led Zeppelin.

The Zep you and I saw is no more sadly :(

But no one can take away the fact that you did :)

So without bragging perhaps sharing your 77 experience would be good B)

I'm not much of a typer, but at 15 1977 what I remember most was the sheer volume of people outside of Madison Square garden . I've been to at least 20 concerts there and there was total mayhem outside the venue ( on the 11:00 news that night they said there where more people outside then inside the show trying to get in )Which My mother saw on tv not me. and that was at 5:00 pm . The concert to me was spectacular and Kashmir was the song that I'll always remember. After the concert people wouldnt leave and the place was goin crazy and the lights where on for at least 10 minutes and still no one left. I know I'm leaving alot out ,but I suck at typing,and Im to slow at it too .

I'm not much of a typer, but at 15 1977 what I remember most was the sheer volume of people outside of Madison Square garden . I've been to at least 20 concerts there and there was total mayhem outside the venue ( on the 11:00 news that night they said there where more people outside then inside the show trying to get in )Which My mother saw on tv not me. and that was at 5:00 pm . The concert to me was spectacular and Kashmir was the song that I'll always remember. After the concert people wouldnt leave and the place was goin crazy and the lights where on for at least 10 minutes and still no one left. I know I'm leaving alot out ,but I suck at typing,and Im to slow at it too .

I think people are always happy for Zep concert-goers to share whatever they can so don't worry about the typing speed.

I think in the states there was always mayhem around a Zep show.

I guess here in the UK we tended to be a little less ( here's a word I have just made up)'mayhemic'

and there was less aggression and violence around at shows.

No less excitement though :D

Thanks for sharing those memories justfred :D It's always great to read things like this, especially for people like myself not fortunate to have seen them.

Archived