Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

My uncle is obsessed with records. He literally doe snot own any CD's. He says that he'll give me some of his records. Only problem is that my mum got rid of our turntable a couple of years ago.

Van Halen

When I play Led Zeppelin IV on there and Rock & Roll plays that side of the house shakes from JPJ's running bassline.... it's great!!

We Will Rock You - Queen

When I play Led Zeppelin IV on there and Rock & Roll plays that side of the house shakes from JPJ's running bassline.... it's great!!

We Will Rock You - Queen

That's awesome! I miss that turntable, though all of my mum's records suck. they're all Cat Stevens. Isn't he a monk now or something?

XYZ

I just looked it up on wikipedia and it says he converted to Islam.

You're Crazy - Guns N Roses

Right, that's it. Big difference, if you ask me. My mum actually told me when I was about eight years old that Cat Stevens had died, until she found out about that conversion thing.

ZZ Top

yeah I agree it's a big difference.

lol we made it through another round. Start again?

AC/DC

Of course we should start again! BEN'S THREAD LIVES!!! :lol:

Bono

I really don't like U2 for some reason. I just don't. My mum does. :lol: She also likes James Brown and Phil Collins. NOt really my kind of stuff… 

Of course we should start again! BEN'S THREAD LIVES!!! :lol:

Bono

I really don't like U2 for some reason. I just don't. My mum does. :lol: She also likes James Brown and Phil Collins. NOt really my kind of stuff…

I've never liked U2 that much either and I don't know much about James Brown except The Crunge was based off him.... or something like that. Phil Collins was in A Hard Days Night as a paid teenager to scream at the Beatles.

The Clash

I've never liked U2 that much either and I don't know much about James Brown except The Crunge was based off him.... or something like that. Phil Collins was in A Hard Days Night as a paid teenager to scream at the Beatles.

The Clash

Yeah, the Crunge is a tribute to James Brown. Collins was paid to scream at the Beatles in that movie? Really? Hm…

Doors, The

yeah odd huh? And what's even funnier is that thousands would've done it for free :hysterical:

Eric Clapton

That is odd. And yeah, loads of people would have. Hell, I probably would have. :lol: Hey have you seen the movie "The Rutles?" I thought that was really funny… especially the song "Ouch!" (rather than "Help!") :hysterical:

Fastway

That is odd. And yeah, loads of people would have. Hell, I probably would have. :lol: Hey have you seen the movie "The Rutles?" I thought that was really funny… especially the song "Ouch!" (rather than "Help!") :hysterical:

Fastway

no I haven't I'm odd and don't watch a lot of movies. Sounds funny though lol.... Help! is one of my all time favorite songs

Guns N' Roses

no I haven't I'm odd and don't watch a lot of movies. Sounds funny though lol.... Help! is one of my all time favorite songs

Guns N' Roses

Aw, I see movies all the time. I love any movie with Jack Black in it. Well, except for Nacho Libre. That just sucked. But Tenacious D, The Holiday, School of Rock, man, I love those movies.

Yeah in The Rutles, during the music video for "Ouch!" they're in some tropical land and coconuts keep falling on their head so it's ilke "Ouch! I need somebody. Ouch! Not just anybody…" :hysterical: Man, I need to see that again sometime.

Heaven - The Rolling Stones

Aw, I see movies all the time. I love any movie with Jack Black in it. Well, except for Nacho Libre. That just sucked. But Tenacious D, The Holiday, School of Rock, man, I love those movies.

Yeah in The Rutles, during the music video for "Ouch!" they're in some tropical land and coconuts keep falling on their head so it's ilke "Ouch! I need somebody. Ouch! Not just anybody…" :hysterical: Man, I need to see that again sometime.

Heaven - The Rolling Stones

lol that's hilarious!! I need to look it up. I love Star Wars, POTC, LOTR, Transformers, National Treasure, the Beatles movies, John Wayne movies..... I've seen all those :)

Kashmir - Led Zeppelin

lol that's hilarious!! I need to look it up. I love Star Wars, POTC, LOTR, Transformers, National Treasure, the Beatles movies, John Wayne movies..... I've seen all those :)

Kashmir - Led Zeppelin

:o I LOVE STAR WARS!!! Yeah man!! I haven't seen LOTR but I want to. I like Transfomers and National Treasure too. I haven't seen any John Wayne, and I want to see the Beatles movies. What is POTC? It's probably really obvious, but I have no idea what it is.

Love Her Madly - The Doors

Oddly enough, I'm listening to that right now :lol:

:o I LOVE STAR WARS!!! Yeah man!! I haven't seen LOTR but I want to. I like Transfomers and National Treasure too. I haven't seen any John Wayne, and I want to see the Beatles movies. What is POTC? It's probably really obvious, but I have no idea what it is.

Love Her Madly - The Doors

Oddly enough, I'm listening to that right now :lol:

hah

POTC = Pirates of the Caribbean

A Hard Days Night is the best Beatles movie

I think they have both AHDN and Help! on youtube lol

Moneytalks - AC/DC

Edit: I hate it when I get behind haha

On Fire - Van Halen

hah

POTC = Pirates of the Caribbean

A Hard Days Night is the best Beatles movie

I think they have both AHDN and Help! on youtube lol

Moneytalks - AC/DC

Edit: I hate it when I get behind haha

On Fire - Van Halen

Right, like I said, really obvious that I wouldn't get. :lol: I haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean either. I've heard it's good though. My excuse is that it's 12:15 am. :lol: It also took me a long time to figure otu what "AHDN" was… but I got it. :lol:

Page, Jimmy

Right, like I said, really obvious that I wouldn't get. :lol: I haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean either. I've heard it's good though. My excuse is that it's 12:15 am. :lol: It also took me a long time to figure otu what "AHDN" was… but I got it. :lol:

Page, Jimmy

it's fine no worries. Pirates is awesome I loved all three movies. I figured if you couldn't figure out AHDN off the bat you'd see A Hard Days Night and figure it out :lol:

Dang it I always get Q!! So Queen even though it's been said already :P

it's fine no worries. Pirates is awesome I loved all three movies. I figured if you couldn't figure out AHDN off the bat you'd see A Hard Days Night and figure it out :lol:

Dang it I always get Q!! So Queen even though it's been said already :P

Well, yeah, that's actually how I figured it out. :lol: I'm not that brilliant… :rolleyes: And I still have to write a paper before 7 am when I have to get up. We have time in class to work on it, but I wanna get it done mostly before I get there. I also love the movie Apollo 13 though… that's a cool movie, cos I've always been fascinated with space and astronomy. Which is partially why I LOVE sci-fi and Star Wars.

Roger Daltrey

Well, yeah, that's actually how I figured it out. :lol: I'm not that brilliant… :rolleyes: And I still have to write a paper before 7 am when I have to get up. We have time in class to work on it, but I wanna get it done mostly before I get there. I also love the movie Apollo 13 though… that's a cool movie, cos I've always been fascinated with space and astronomy. Which is partially why I LOVE sci-fi and Star Wars.

Roger Daltrey

that's pretty neat yeah I love space. I love reading/watching Star Trek cause it mentions Earth and stuff. Well, lol I'll probably be up til three working on this paper lol... fun fun.

Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones

that's pretty neat yeah I love space. I love reading/watching Star Trek cause it mentions Earth and stuff. Well, lol I'll probably be up til three working on this paper lol... fun fun.

Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones

my favorate stones song

Archived