Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

that's pretty neat yeah I love space. I love reading/watching Star Trek cause it mentions Earth and stuff. Well, lol I'll probably be up til three working on this paper lol... fun fun.

Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones

Space rocks. I went to a space camp of sorts in my town. It was pretty sweet. Since then I've focused more on music, but it still fascinates me.

Haha, I'm almost done with my paper. I just have to write about this guy's death and then I'm done. What time is it where you are?

Tangerine - Led Zeppelin

Fuck I was late

Underture - The Who

Space rocks. I went to a space camp of sorts in my town. It was pretty sweet. Since then I've focused more on music, but it still fascinates me.

Haha, I'm almost done with my paper. I just have to write about this guy's death and then I'm done. What time is it where you are?

Tangerine - Led Zeppelin

Fuck I was late

Underture - The Who

That's pretty cool about space. Same time as it is in Kansas (I'm two states east of you hah)

yeah mojo Sympathy for the Devil is a pretty sweet song.... love the solo

Velvet Revolver

edit: late again grr hah

seeing as I don't know anything that starts with x I'll go to Y

Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

That's pretty cool about space. Same time as it is in Kansas (I'm two states east of you hah)

yeah mojo Sympathy for the Devil is a pretty sweet song.... love the solo

Velvet Revolver

edit: late again grr hah

seeing as I don't know anything that starts with x I'll go to Y

Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

Okay, I'm practically braindead cos of the time, but what state is two states east of me? Oh wait… no, nevermind, I can't think. I'm still confused though cos I just moved here like okay…well it's been four months, but still. I spent a long time in MO

Zappa, Frank. Again

Okay, I'm practically braindead cos of the time, but what state is two states east of me? Oh wait… no, nevermind, I can't think. I'm still confused though cos I just moved here like okay…well it's been four months, but still. I spent a long time in MO

Zappa, Frank. Again

haha Illinois...... when I was five I used to watch the Weather Channel and I thought Illinois was where Kansas was and freaked out when there was a tornado warning once in Kansas cause I thought i was in it for some stupid reason.

A Day in the Life - The Beatles..... sorry it's so easy to do Beatles :)

haha Illinois...... when I was five I used to watch the Weather Channel and I thought Illinois was where Kansas was and freaked out when there was a tornado warning once in Kansas cause I thought i was in it for some stupid reason.

A Day in the Life - The Beatles..... sorry it's so easy to do Beatles :)

Right. THat's what I thought. I just wasn't sure. Hahaha, that's funny. I also had a thing for the Weather Channel around that age. God, I hate tornado warnings. Lemme tell ya, we have them all the time in the summer, and I haven't seen a single tornado in my life. Except for a microburst that damaged a few chimneys. But I don't think that counts.

Beatles, The

:P

Goddamn it, I was late again.

Communication Breakdown - LEd Zeppelin

Right. THat's what I thought. I just wasn't sure. Hahaha, that's funny. I also had a thing for the Weather Channel around that age. God, I hate tornado warnings. Lemme tell ya, we have them all the time in the summer, and I haven't seen a single tornado in my life. Except for a microburst that damaged a few chimneys. But I don't think that counts.

Beatles, The

:P

Goddamn it, I was late again.

Communication Breakdown - LEd Zeppelin

lol yeah I loved TWC back then. It's too political for my taste nowadays... I just want the weather not an opinion you know? I used to be scared of tornadoes yet fascinated.... now I'm just fascinated ha. Last tornado warning we had I walked outside..... it was sunny for pete's sake!!

Deep Purple

lol yeah I loved TWC back then. It's too political for my taste nowadays... I just want the weather not an opinion you know? I used to be scared of tornadoes yet fascinated.... now I'm just fascinated ha. Last tornado warning we had I walked outside..... it was sunny for pete's sake!!

Deep Purple

Hm… well… I don't know. Tornadoes have always freaked me out. i hate them more when I'm at home. I prefer to be at school or elsewhere during one, I have no idea why. But yeah, my dad drags us all outside during tornado warmings.

Fuckdammit I'm late again!!!

From Me To You - The Beatles

Hm… well… I don't know. Tornadoes have always freaked me out. i hate them more when I'm at home. I prefer to be at school or elsewhere during one, I have no idea why. But yeah, my dad drags us all outside during tornado warmings.

Fuckdammit I'm late again!!!

From Me To You - The Beatles

hah my fear only went away in the last year..... also helps we haven't had a real huge outbreak in almost two years.

Garden of Eden - Guns N' Roses

hah my fear only went away in the last year..... also helps we haven't had a real huge outbreak in almost two years.

Garden of Eden - Guns N' Roses

Well that's good. It's actually beena while since we've had severe weather here as well, except for an ice storm.

Woo, I think I'm gonna go to bed in forty five minutes. 2am is my usual bedtime… if I had to guess, there's a bit of insomnia lurking around me…

Hot House of Omagarashid - the Yardbirds

Well that's good. It's actually beena while since we've had severe weather here as well, except for an ice storm.

Woo, I think I'm gonna go to bed in forty five minutes. 2am is my usual bedtime… if I had to guess, there's a bit of insomnia lurking around me…

Hot House of Omagarashid - the Yardbirds

lol wow about midnight to one for me. We had a bad ice storm last year right after Thanksgiving.

Iron Maiden

lol wow about midnight to one for me. We had a bad ice storm last year right after Thanksgiving.

Iron Maiden

Yeah, well, my parentally controlled bedtime is 9. My own bedtime is 2. I make myself go to bed at 2, regardless of whether I'm tired or not.

Janis Joplin

Oh for fuck's sake. Late again.

Kurt Cobain

hah I don't have one anymore lucky me.

Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman) - Led Zeppelin

Yeah, lucky you. <_< My mum said that as long as I live in her house, my bedtime is 9. It's fucking ridiculous. How the hell do I get my bloody homework done that quickly?! I DON'T. So I end up forcing mysefl to wake up at six to finish it. Like, I have this paper. Did I have time to do it after dinner & packing? NO! It sucks.

Marley, Jacob

just kidding :lol:

Marley, Bob

Yeah, lucky you. <_< My mum said that as long as I live in her house, my bedtime is 9. It's fucking ridiculous. How the hell do I get my bloody homework done that quickly?! I DON'T. So I end up forcing mysefl to wake up at six to finish it. Like, I have this paper. Did I have time to do it after dinner & packing? NO! It sucks.

Marley, Jacob

just kidding :lol:

Marley, Bob

ouch that stinks. doesn't sound like fun to me...... do you get sleepy during class?

Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Beatles

ouch that stinks. doesn't sound like fun to me...... do you get sleepy during class?

Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Beatles

Yes, but only during geometry :lol: I'm good in pretty much everything else. You get used to it.

When I was little, I really did used to get Jacob Marley and Bob Marley mixed up. Like I had this dead fish that died, and then we couldn't find it and then the decomposed corpse of it appeared and I said "Hey Mum, that fish looks like Bob Marley!" and my mum was like "What? How? WHAT?" and I said "You konw, from A Christmas Carol." :hysterical:

Ophelia - The Band

Archived