please help

a guy is offering me the code to buy 2 tickets from ticketmaster, I'll have to pay with my credit card, but since I'm not the one who got the mail with the code, I'm afraid I won't get the tickets when I'll go to the office. Anybody boought from the tickets this way? Can ticketmaster assure things will be ok? thanx for your attention

It's a massive gamble, if the promoter sticks to his rules you won't get in. Are Ticketmaster even involved in the distribution of tickets? I don't think they are and this could just be a con.

I wouldn't buy a ticket in this way.

There are some really cheap passcodes kicking about at the minute. Its a gamble, but if I didn't already have tickets I would buy one ( I do however live near the venue).

Its highly unlikely that they are going to start cross checking bookings and canceling tickets when the concert is only 8 days off, and they have yet to sell all the tickets.

The only real gamble you are taking in monetary terms is the price of the passcode, as they have to refund you the price of the tickets if you are not given them (as long as you make sure you pay by credit card).

Listen, after hundreds of threads over the last two months, If the code is from the FIRST round of ballot winners, the code DOES NOT have to match the credit card that pays for the tickets, ie the names on the ballot winner and credit card do not have to matc, if the code is from either the second or third ballot's, the code MUST match the ballot winner and the ballot winners credit card or the tickets will be invalid.

Listen, after hundreds of threads over the last two months, If the code is from the FIRST round of ballot winners, the code DOES NOT have to match the credit card that pays for the tickets, ie the names on the ballot winner and credit card do not have to matc, if the code is from either the second or third ballot's, the code MUST match the ballot winner and the ballot winners credit card or the tickets will be invalid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it can't be from the first ballot or the terms to buy the tickets would be over. So if it's from the last ballot they could refuse me tickets at the O2 office... what a let down, but I thank you very much for the information.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it can't be from the first ballot or the terms to buy the tickets would be over. So if it's from the last ballot they could refuse me tickets at the O2 office... what a let down, but I thank you very much for the information.

the terms and conditions changed after the first round ballot fiasco.

Archived