Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

As I five year old, I got terribly crapped on by my dad...

HYE heard a piece of music and instantly felt that the persons who've played it are nice?

Well, that's tough because many people wear a psychological mask, of sorts, so I suppose I've been guilty of assuming someone is well intentioned based on a seemingly masterful composition (but one should never assume anything).

HYE projected your own (relative) insecurities onto another person?

More than one time...

HYE felt this strange urge to fly away from earth with a starship?

Yepper (then you travel Terra Firma for a spell, then you get comfortable in your own skin, then you die).

HYE been accused of being too serious (when you were joking, and vice versa)?

Fortunately noone in my family passed for a very long time (except for the family hamster), and when you are a little child, you don't care so much, you know that they know that you love them. But I'm so afraid of this, i try never to break up in conflict with anyone.

HYE been scared to death when you were absent and someone was touching you?

Fortunately noone in my family passed for a very long time (except for the family hamster), and when you are a little child, you don't care so much, you know that they know that you love them. But I'm so afraid of this, i try never to break up in conflict with anyone.

HYE been scared to death when you were absent and someone was touching you?

Noper (I'm mostly in the moment, so to speak, and generally accept things for what they are).

HYE seen somebody who looked like they could be your twin?

strangely, on the cover of a book about Russia, there was a boy who looked exactly like me, up to the hair. I loved to watch this picture when i was young.

HYE stood up to get something and then forgot was it was, but then you knew something totally different?

strangely, on the cover of a book about Russia, there was a boy who looked exactly like me, up to the hair. I loved to watch this picture when i was young.

HYE stood up to get something and then forgot was it was, but then you knew something totally different?

Yepper (then I take a breath and I remember).

HYE asked the waiter to have the chef cook your meat entree a wee bit more because it was close to still being alive?

Archived