HI TO YOU FROM DOWN UNDER

tsaeb eht

what do you say hi i am 30 i got blue eyes i dident got to school i got a dog it is brown i like music will you be my freand i will buy lollys i will share them with you if you play with mei have up stares and down stears in my house my mom is a prostitute and my dad was the milk man or is it mr wayker from the shop i get confused i have 2 cars thay are fast i like pizza and staying up late it is funnnn fun funi read some books one is the book of lawi have lts of freands you cant see them BUT THAY CAN SEE YOU i can leave my body that is fun i can change my face that is fun i can move things with out touching them it is fun to my freands you cant see do things for me to it is fun but people get scared it is fun watching them i can do lots of KOOL STUFF....ha ha ha .. lol ..lol..........thats me see ya hope to talk soon your freand TSAEB EHT...... :wave :slapface::wave: :

Where are you from, Tasmania?

Welcome. no not tazzie the city of chirches ad so hi anyways days go by like the time on a clock min by min sorry i lost my self 4 1 min yeah hi your new freand what u wont cash woman cars big houses ill give u everything you could dream of ill tern your dreams to life your life......but there is a price??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? back again i got lost once again but i am back my frands hi

• 2 weeks later...

Archived