In through the out door writing inside

cukoocukoo

My parents bought their copy the day it came out and when it was opened found the number 12 written in pencil on the inside. Does anyone know what this means? One can only assume Jimmy Page used magic to shrink himself down to a sub-atomic level, flew his also tiny magic dragon inside the brown bag and shot a beam of sparks out of the end of his guitar to carve said number.

My parents bought their copy the day it came out and when it was opened found the number 12 written in pencil on the inside. Does anyone know what this means? One can only assume Jimmy Page used magic to shrink himself down to a sub-atomic level, flew his also tiny magic dragon inside the brown bag and shot a beam of sparks out of the end of his guitar to carve said number.

these ones go to eleven.

my mistake it's actually a '23' not '12'.

On the inside of what? The album label? Sleeve? Jacket? Brown bag?

Archived