How about maybe just one more u.s. tour?

When you think about Zeppelin never really had the opportunity to tour the world which is pity

I always thought it was a shame that Zeppelin never played in South America. That they never returned to Australia,New Zealand and Japan after 1972 or to Toronto after 1971.

After 73 it seems all the touring was USA and UK. The 1980 European tour did not even include dates in France or Italy,nor did they ever play Spain.

After 1973 where exactly did they "tour" the UK?

They just don't realise that they aren't the only people in the world who want a LZ show....They aren't interested in a "World Tour", just a US Tour.

It's also interesting how specific they are with venues, "I hope they play Giants Stadium", for example. You don't see anyone on here saying they "hope they play at the Sydney Showgrounds, oh man that would be awesome I only live 2 hours away".....

Man, it would be SO AWESOME if LZ would do a show in my living room. I could watch them play while crashed out on the couch!!! the sound would be awesome too!!! There wouldn't be much queing at the bar either - I could just take a few steps and get a tinny out the fridge!!! Please, please LZ. You know you want to!!!

Archived