ELECTRONIC MIND CONTROL & GANG STALKING

ZeppFanForever

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I'm going to go out on a limb here and discuss something that is rarely discussed. If possible, please key in Electronic Mind Control and Gang Stalking in your search engine and see what comes up. It will blow your mind! DOES IT REALLY EXIST? In my opinion, IT REALLY TRULY DOES! I would like to hear all of your thoughts and opinions on both of these subjects. ROCK ON!

When I was a little girl, my grandmother told me, "they always see you coming." What exactly she meant by that remark I do not know, but it seems that she spoke in regard to activities in the neighborhood.

One of my teachers once said that "you can never be too observant of people." After many years of working in New York City he had magically arrived at that conclusion.

Or as a Marine Corps veteran once told me, "intent is everything."

I see it this way. There is a line down the middle of the page of life. On one side of the line are those people who have your best interests at heart, and on the other side are the people you need to either totally avoid or at least approach with caution.

An extreme example of gang stalking would be what happened during the Nazi occupation of Germany; another would be the Ku Klux Klan's targeting of the black community.

A less obvious example might be individuals who make it their habit to tailgate you while driving, someone who deliberately rams you with his grocery cart while you are shopping, someone who follow you home from shopping at the mall, graffiti near your house, trash or objects placed on your property by unknown individuals, damage to your property by unseen vandals, eggs thrown at your house, key marks scratched into your vehicle, and so on.

You don't always notice how much others watch you, but when you stop to think about it, sometimes they do. Many of these actions are randomly caused by individuals, but they could be part of a more organized group that targets vulnerable individuals.

Their motives may not be so much against you personally but rather to control what goes on in the neighborhood, but they target you when you are not a part of their group. It's part of their drive for power if it is an organized group.

For example, in one local neighborhood a family made a wrong turn and ended up driving through gang territory with their 3 year old daughter. Gang members targeted the vehicle, including the little girl, who they murdered for nothing except being in their territory.

For instance, there are white supremacy groups that follow their targets while driving their vehicles. When they notice a person of color alone and less able to defend himself in an attack, they have been known to behave aggressively. The aggressors usually wait until they find a target who is too isolated to adequately defend himself from their attack before they move on him.

And there is the occasional whistleblower employed at a prison who reports corruption and then becomes a target. There was one supervisor who dodged bullets while walking in front of her garage door at home.

Princess Diana is another example of someone who was targeted.

There are increased complaints about corruption, kidnapping and murder in Mexico. There may be some electronic surveillance involved in those activities.

As for the simple minded fools, thank God for the innocent.

Archived