THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME - changes

rrd

hi, did you compared the new editions of dvd and cd THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME to the original cd and dvd?????? DVD - there are many changes at the voice (begining of "rock and roll"), "stairway", dazed and confused (riffs and voice)... CD - claps and people voices at Black Dog, a "new" Moby Dyck version, changes at dazed... stairway, ...

did you feel it?

I received The Song Remains the Same for Christmas this year. Wow, how have I gone along this long without it!

Can't comment on the changes, but it's amazing!!!

I did find out, however, that Robert Plant wore an earring. LOL! I guess with all that gorgeous hair, I never spotted it. :o

Anyway, one of the best Christmas presents I ever received.

hi friend. it`s a wonderful present for anybody ! congratulations ! welcome to the Zep Club!

but i gonna say to you to buy the DVD (double) from The Song Remains The Same (and good voyage at Dazed and Confused, Since I`ve Been loving You, Stairway to Heaven adn more...)... and buy the double DVD (from 2003) and do the same (shows from 69, 72, 73, 75 - in my time of dying, trampled underfoot and stairway... good, too much - and 79 - achilles last stand and more.

led zeppelin !

He wore one while touring in 1990 as well.

Hee Hee! Being the Plant Stalk..., uh, er, fan that I am, I Googled "1990 Robert Plant Images" and in the first image that appeared, a big ole earring is sticking out. Too funny!

And I call myself a Robert Plant fan. Geez! :D

Archived