November 26th to December 10th?

JBird

I thought they had the reunion advertised as taking place on November 26th? Or maybe it was even October in the very beginning? Why have they changed the date of the reunion to December 10th? Or has it not changed, and I just interpreted it wrong?

Thanks

JBird

I thought they had the reunion advertised as taking place on November 26th? Or maybe it was even October in the very beginning? Why have they changed the date of the reunion to December 10th? Or has it not changed, and I just interpreted it wrong?

Thanks

JBird

You didn't see the show on the 26th? OMG! It was mind blowing...They had to schedule another you know? Just because it rocked! :blink:

Thanks

JBird

Due to an injury, Jimmy Page's doctor advised moving the date up to December 10.

Due to an injury, Jimmy Page's doctor advised moving the date up to December 10.

Really? Are you joking? Because you didn't elaborate at all. Was that really the reason?....hmm.

Thanks though eternal light.

hahaha MrZoso! I wish! ^_^

Really? Are you joking? Because you didn't elaborate at all. Was that really the reason?....hmm.

Thanks though eternal light.

hahaha MrZoso! I wish! ^_^

Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page has spoken about the broken finger that saw the group postpone their much anticipated reunion concert, claiming it will take a little while to heal.

Recently named a Living Legend at the Classic Rock awards, Page said the injury sustained from a fall in his garden was a nuisance but that it was not permanent.

www.list.co.uk/article/5521-jimmy-page-broken-finger-a-nuisance/

Archived