Might as well

Pip

Hellooo

I have been posting on here for a couple of days and think I might stick around...

My name is Pip (short for Phillippa)

I'm married to a Cream fanatic but I am more into Led Zep! Things can get hairy around here because of that! hehe

I have been a fan my whole life (knew every second of the Black Dog album by the time I was two!)...

anyway

Love!

Hellooo

I have been posting on here for a couple of days and think I might stick around...

I'm married to a Cream fanatic but I am more into Led Zep! Things can get hairy around here because of that! hehe

Welcome aboard.

I have been a fan my whole life (knew every second of the Black Dog album by the time I was two!)...

anyway

Love!

Blastoff. Shouldn't be long now.

Hellooo

anyway

Love!

Definately stick around. :D

To the best of my knowledge there is no LP named Black Dog. But, I'm by no means the LZ expert here. Anyway welcome aboard, I am enjoying your posts.

Oh yeah I know - My dad always called it 'the black dog album' because it starts with black dog!! hehe (for some reason I thought that others called it that too...)

so you know the one I mean

Black dog

rock and roll

the battle of evermore (possibly my favorite)

Stairway

on one side then

misty mountain hop

four sticks

going to California

when the leevee breaks

On the other side..

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Pipster,

hehe, just wondering if you'll be participating in any of the music related threads on the chat forum/board/room/place. hehe.

are you taking the piss out of me? because I say 'hehe' - it is because I don't say lol... I never got into it.. and so i just say 'hehe'

actually ... in real life I say 'hehe' and once I was chatting to a friend online and she said 'you say hehe like you do in real life when you type' and I hadn't even noticed!!

anyway I don't mind if you do take the piss... (I just remembered that you might not know what 'take the piss' means!! unless you have been to australia... are you making fun of me = are you taking the piss out of me)

its cool... you have permission to do so! not that you need it

anyway I sort of posted here and there but have been secluded recently because of the mind bogglingness of it all!!

from now on I will use my time more wisely!

I don't know what I have to offer on the music front - I'm not a musician but I know what I like ... and in fact I don't follow the lives of musicians I like either - I just listen to the music and don't really get involved in knowing too much about them...

My husband does... he probably knows when Ginger Baker last went to the loo! He probably knows exactly how long George Harrison's middle toe was...

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yeah I know - My dad always called it 'the black dog album' because it starts with black dog!! hehe (for some reason I thought that others called it that too...)

so you know the one I mean

Black dog

rock and roll

the battle of evermore (possibly my favorite)

Stairway

on one side then

misty mountain hop

four sticks

going to California

when the leevee breaks

On the other side..

Yeh-The Nameless One.

They couldn't make it any easier on us...

Archived