Does anyone have the link to the '98 Black Dog from Hartsville?

AlexKx

Does anyone have the link that shows the live performance of "Black Dog" from the Page/Plant "Walking Into Clarksdale World Tour 1998 Live!" show that I guess was from North Carolina...the reason I say that is because Robert says at some point near the beginning "Ooooh Hartsville...SPEAK TO ME!" God I LOVE that clip and have not seen it in year or two and have NO idea how to find it on the internet. Thanks for letting me know and have a good day!

Does anyone have the link that shows the live performance of "Black Dog" from the Page/Plant "Walking Into Clarksdale World Tour 1998 Live!" show that I guess was from North Carolina...the reason I say that is because Robert says at some point near the beginning "Ooooh Hartsville...SPEAK TO ME!" God I LOVE that clip and have not seen it in year or two and have NO idea how to find it on the internet. Thanks for letting me know and have a good day!

Have you searched YouTube to see if it's there?

Charlotte Coliseum (5/26/98)

Might you be thinking of Hartford, CT instead? There was a clip on youtube at one point that sounds very similar to what you describe, but I'm pretty sure he said Hartford. The first thing he said in the clip was "Stairway denied!" :D

Archived