Led Zeppelin's Whereabouts Dec 29 & 31 1968

SteveAJones

By the way I can tell you that Zeppelin's 2nd stop in Vancouver in May 69 they were backing up Iron Butterfly and seemed to for a short period in a number of cities before the old roll reversal thing happened as the tour moved east. The 3rd tour of summer 69 was when they started headlining all their shows

I stand corrected re time of first shoes in Boston and New York They played Boston Jan23-26 and New YorkJan31 and Feb1 69

They may have closed the I-5, and then Snoqualmie could have been on the alternate route via Yakima and the Dalles entering Portland through Gresham.

Earlier this week they closed the I-5 due to flooding, and re-routed traffic on a 400+ mile route, more than twice the length of the normal trip. They could have done the same in the winter of 1968-69 due to the extremely heavy snowfall possibly causing blizzard conditions on I-5.

maps.google.com

If we're talking Gonzaga(Spokane) to Seattle then would it not be Steven's Pass ?

:blink:I thought it was Seattle to Portland.

If you believe there was a show on the 31st I don't think there was. We know they played Gonzaga on the 30th and the trip was apparently to Seattle again Steven"s Pass?

Archived