Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackdog

How old are these Led Zep fans?

261 posts in this topic

34, been listening to Led Zeppelin since I was born. ( Thanks, Dad!) Started getting really into LZ about high school. Bought the box set when I was 18 and was one of the happiest days of my life. I cannot live without Led Zeppelin!

50 this year and still and a die hard fan! Just listened to The Rain Sing and reminded me of just how amazing the best British rock band of all time are. Still in awe of them all.  

60 years on...B)

My first concert was at the Long Beach Arena, about '72 (see specific comments about why LZ left concert and the audience reaction, see fireworks tag)

I've recently been working on my Led Zep collection!

And sound system.

i am just turned 40. Been a fan all my life. I know of Zepheads who are at my eldest daughters School. To some who are older than my parents.

I will be 48 soon . Zeppelin is immortal and i realized that their music and influence has no age limit/restriction. 

People I know all listen to Hip Hop and Pop songs, which drives me crazy. But those music really suck, anyone can make those music on a computer.

16. Well done. There are some talented artists about right now. But none come anywhere near Zep for me. When someone so young gets into the band it shows what a mark the band have made. Even though i mean what i say, There are good artists about now. I know none will be talked about in 30/40/50 years time. Amazing.

56 years young here!  I've been hooked since I was 13, now my kids like them too!

58 here, and my brother got me started when he got III when it was released & I heard Immigrant song. I was also able to get my son hooked as well when he was 13

Edited by zeppatic

Really started becoming aware of them (Zep) between the release of In Through The Out Door and Coda.