Justified....or just plain silly?

Reggie1971

How the hell is a 22yr old 'cheerleader coach' in a position of authority over anyone who isn't a cheerleader?

I bet this would've got nowhere near a court if she'd offered to nosh whoever it was who reported her.

Hired by the school and maybe payed by them for her job,...

Anywho,.... let's reverse it shall we?I like to here from anyone who has female children,...

22 year old male coach getting a Hoover from a 17 year old girl in a parking lot?

Anywho,.... let's reverse it shall we?I like to here from anyone who has female children,...

22 year old male coach getting a Hoover from a 17 year old girl in a parking lot?

If it's legal and consensual and both parties are adult enough to make such a decision I can't see anything wrong. Apart from the car park bit, that's a little sleazy.

Well actually in that state, a relationship between a 22 year old man and a 17 year old girl is perfectly legal. I do think she should be fired though. It's unprofessional for a faculty member of a school to have a relationship with one of the students. It should remain a civil matter however. Bringing this to criminal court is pointless. Nobody was victimized.

I feel the same way about how it would be viewed if the sexes were reversed.

For that reason, it's an issue.

Women's groups are constantly complaining about equal treatment.

Well, there ya go.

Sure, I wish it would have been me back in the day, but these days, I wouldn't want my son seduced any more than I'd want my daughter seduced.

No one answered my question.

Fliping the situation makes no difference. There are still two people in legally entitled to do to each other whatever they want too. He's a coach, she's a (coach).. so what..He/She She/He 22and 17, big deal (There is five years age difference between me and my wife..My parents had nine years between them).There's no exploitation, no abuse of trust nothing that's against eachothers others will. It's nobodys fuckin' buisness except theirs, Oh yeah, I do have Daughter.

I don't believe in shitting where you eat, period. Bad for business. That said this woman should be fired, regardless of legality you don't fuck the students. When I send my step-kids off to school I expect them to be taught the school curriculum, not taught how to fuck by Mr. or Ms. "I can't keep my hands off the students." I will not even go into the psychological trauma this could produce, sufice it to say it's not quite as cut and dry as many would believe. Does she deserve jail? No. Does she deserve to lose her job and never be allowed to be employed at a school for any reason? Yes!!!

I don't believe in shitting where you eat, period. Bad for business. That said this woman should be fired, regardless of legality you don't fuck the students. When I send my step-kids off to school I expect them to be taught the school curriculum, not taught how to fuck by Mr. or Ms. "I can't keep my hands off the students." I will not even go into the psychological trauma this could produce, sufice it to say it's not quite as cut and dry as many would believe. Does she deserve jail? No. Does she deserve to lose her job and never be allowed to be employed at a school for any reason? Yes!!!

Yeah right...The 17 year old guy is going to be traumatised after getting a nosh of a sexy blonde 22 year old...I don't think so. More like he'll be bragging about how he could'nt believe his luck for years to come.

Archived