Knebworth 1990 (DVD/CD) re-issue available now

reids

• Administrators

http://www.bestbuy.c...st=#&lp=10&cp=1

Best Buy (US) is now selling a new 2 DVD and 2 CD version set of the 1990 Knebworth Concert (featuring Page & Plant). Previously, only a dvd version has been available.

R B)

Actually, it was released on cd and LP, back in 1990. Hopefully the dvd is a new remastered version. (The old release wasn't that great)

Actually, it was released on cd and LP, back in 1990. Hopefully the dvd is a new remastered version. (The old release wasn't that great)

Yes. It's been released a few times. Thanks, Sam. :)

Much agreed. Hope they include the entire Robert Plant Set this time around and include all 3 songs he did with Jimmy Page (Misty Mountain Hop, Rock & Roll, Wearing And Tearing). It's worse sometimes knowing the entire set list and then for an official release to come out with edited content.

R B)

Wow. Just checked on Amazon to see who the featured artists were at this show. With the exception of RP and possibly Floyd, you could use this line-up in a dictionary to define "BLAND MUSIC".

As for the audience, well, I can just about visualise the plethora of white socks and Ken Barlow hair-dos.

• Administrators

Wow. Just checked on Amazon to see who the featured artists were at this show. With the exception of RP and possibly Floyd, you could use this line-up in a dictionary to define "BLAND MUSIC".

Clapton and McCartney were good too and Genesis, sort of.

As for the audience, well, I can just about visualise the plethora of white socks and Ken Barlow hair-dos.

The audience wasn't too bad actually. I was there. A lot of fans, from all over the world, came mainly for the Page/Plant reunion, McCartney and Floyd.

Archived