Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Xolo1974

Next Soundboard Release

On 5/1/2018 at 3:07 PM, hummingbird69 said:

I have 18 different versions of this show. Not one of them is from this other SB source what is the title of the re release?

It's on evsd and it's called bonzo"s birthday party 20th anniversary edition and it's an 11 CD set.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Adam Ryan watson said:

It's on evsd and it's called bonzo"s birthday party 20th anniversary edition and it's an 11 CD set.

And it’s wonderful. You get 3 different audience mixes (A, B & C), and a soundboard copy. All for $ 138.- That’s just $ 12.50 / cd. You can choose from the original white box with pink OBI or a hologram box with white OBI (I’ve chosen the hologram version - below).

And it’s got some funny mistakes on the box: Jimmy Patrick Page, John Paul Johnes, John Henley Bonham (and Robert Anthony Plant, which is spelled correctly).

3E0CAF58-8291-44D9-93BA-3CCC18E7783E.jpeg

Edited by Moby_Dick_Ale

Thanks guys.   Looks nice too bad I don't have the cash to continue collecting silvers.