Documentary?

ZepRobert

Is there any good documentarys out there about zeppelin on dvd? i personally love documentarys and would love to see a documentary that cover the whole zeppelin career.

/Robert

After all, neither a good biography book nor the documentary about them seem to have come out yet. As far as I know, the band never adimt this A to Zeppelin.

For Jimmy for instance,because people whom Jimmy trusts never speak of Jimmy, we might not learn his true story. I want him to write the autobiography because of this in the near future.

if jimmy tries to get his trusted friends not to spill the beans, why would one suppose he's likely to himself?

zeprobert -there are several good books about, but beware, many of the dvd "documentaries" available are rubbish. merely people of tenuous linkage giving their opinion on all things zeppelin rather than telling the tale of the band as such. some of them do have the australian gig B/W footage included though. that's about the best in their favour. i'm pretty sure BP Fallon is on one; he has a few tales to tell about the band, without giving too much salacious stuff away

if jimmy tries to get his trusted friends not to spill the beans, why would one suppose he's likely to himself?

I only think he should tell his truth because it seems Jimmy always hates all books that tell about him so far.

I only think he should tell his truth because it seems Jimmy always hates all books that tell about him so far.

There is a book coming out in June by this David Williams, who is a friend of Jimmy's called "First Time We Met the Blues." I have pre-ordered it. I wonder if it will be any different.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Time-Met-Blu...9556&sr=1-8

There is a book coming out in June by this David Williams, who is a friend of Jimmy's called "First Time We Met the Blues." I have pre-ordered it. I wonder if it will be any different.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Time-Met-Blu...9556&sr=1-8

Thank you Alexandra.

This book seems to be interesting. I am really disgusted at their debauchery tales during tours in fact. Those tales are crap as Jimmy said before.

I want to know about Jimmy's musical transition accurately and if it is possible I want to know about his true loves.

Anyway I hope this book will be put on the market in my country.

Archived