The Legacy of Led Zeppelin

Good day fellow Zepp fans! I have created a special online "Legacy of Led Zeppelin" retrospective. A song by song analysis of what made Zeppelin great. This will look at every song in the Zeppelin arsenal, starting from the first song on Led Zeppelin I....

The first two editions are already online and many more are on the way! I'd love if you'd take a look!

Good Times Bad Times

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Dang - I gotta keep going, don't I? Which one am I on...Moby Dick?

It's a long weekend so maybe I can knock out the rest of Led Zepp 2...

Really enjoyed the read so far, yes keep it coming!I can't wait to hear the rest. All of their songs/ballads are just far above any other group.

Thanks again ...and keep it coming:-)

Moby Dick

Bring It On Home is coming soon, then Led Zeppelin III.

Of all the Zepp albums, Zepp 3 is probably the one that I've listened to the least (I know! I know! It's actually a GREAT album!) so I may need to sit down and have a listen for I continue...Songs like Hats Off to Harper are going to make for a challenging review.

Thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

Moby Dick

Bring It On Home is coming soon, then Led Zeppelin III.

Of all the Zepp albums, Zepp 3 is probably the one that I've listened to the least (I know! I know! It's actually a GREAT album!) so I may need to sit down and have a listen for I continue...Songs like Hats Off to Harper are going to make for a challenging review.

Thanks for reading!

This is a cool project. I would very much like to read what you have to say about Hats Off to Roy Harper, It's funny because except for that song it's my favorite Zeppelin album, but that song...well I'll just wait for your review and then comment.

Archived