IS Mothership

LZ_Norway

Just bought the Mothership DVD and discovered an absolutely magnificent version of the Immigrant Song. My question to you is: Which concert is this taken from?

Thanks for answer.

Video: Sydney Australia 1972

Audio: Los Angeles USA 1972?

Music is from Long Beach, vocals are different.

Here you go to see how Jimmy perfected not only the song but the whole show itself. I probably would have liked a complete show without all the editing to make it sound flawless, but it's still an incredible release.

Jimmy's Editing

Here you go to see how Jimmy perfected not only the song but the whole show itself. I probably would have liked a complete show without all the editing to make it sound flawless, but it's still an incredible release.

Jimmy's Editing

Not to mention all of the fabulous encores from Los Angles like "Louie Louie" and "Thank You"! :D

Not to mention all of the fabulous encores from Los Angles like "Louie Louie" and "Thank You"! :D

That is true. I wish Jimmy hadn't removed Heartbreak Hotel and Slowdown from the WLL medley. They're really smoking versions. Probably had to do with residuals. Probably why that little bit of Simon and Garfunkel's 59th Street Bridge Song was edited at the end of the Heartbreaker solo.

Archived