Marilyn Chambers

redrum

No lament for the 'Ivory Snow Girl?'

She passed away on April 13th age 56.

I saw her in 'Rabid' and 'Behind The Green Door' way back when.

R.I.P. young lady.

Sorry for the DP. My bad.

Wiki say's she was found in her trailer by her 17 yr old daughter. Must have been terrible for the young girl. Cause of death hasn't been announced as far as I know. Such a young woman. What a shame

Sorry for the DP. My bad.

Wiki say's she was found in her trailer by her 17 yr old daughter. Must have been terrible for the young girl. Cause of death hasn't been announced as far as I know. Such a young woman. What a shame

I'll always remember the line by Johnny Keyes from Behind The Green Door:

OPEN YOUR HOLE!!

:D

I'm sure she was responsible for many a crunchy T-Shirt! :lol:

The 'overcoat' crowd. :D

Living in San Francisco at the time I never had the courage to go to the Mitchell Brothers theater where 'Behind The Green Door' played. The Mitchell Brothers are a story unto themselves.

B) I saw 'Sodom And Gomorrah' on video and that was actually pretty hilarious with the chimpanzee spaceship captain that talked like John Wayne. :lol:

'Deep Throat' played for 5,000 years a few blocks from there. :D Heard they're doing a re-make and I haven't even seen the original yet. B)

The 'overcoat' crowd. :D

Living in San Francisco at the time I never had the courage to go to the Mitchell Brothers theater where 'Behind The Green Door' played. The Mitchell Brothers are a story unto themselves.

B) I saw 'Sodom And Gomorrah' on video and that was actually pretty hilarious with the chimpanzee spaceship captain that talked like John Wayne. :lol:

'Deep Throat' played for 5,000 years a few blocks from there. :D Heard they're doing a re-make and I haven't even seen the original yet. B)

The original was a trip Red.You have got to see it first!...Though I haven't seen it since 1980,I'm sure it is not as good as I remember! :lol:

Archived