April 2009 Classic Rock Magazine -- Led Zeppelin I & JP

130.jpg

I saw copies of the April 2009 Classic Rock magazine on the newstand at Barnes & Noble today.

The article did have pics that I did not remember ever seeing before.

Full Page pics. :)

oooh!!!! Thanks, Rover! Can't wait to get this, and read it on the airplane Thursday!! :) Will make for good in-flight reading..thanks!!

Sharon

130.jpg

I saw copies of the April 2009 Classic Rock magazine on the newstand at Barnes & Noble today.

The article did have pics that I did not remember ever seeing before.

Full Page pics. :)

Weird, but that looks like a Yardbirds-era pic on the cover.

I Have it...

cr.jpg

Article Title...

"As the 60's ended, session supremo Jimmy Page put together a band and a plan that would change rock forever - even if it did owe a whole lot to music's past...."

Led Zep I

about 5 Pic's mostly familiar....

CDN $14.75

I Have it...

cr.jpg

Article Title...

"As the 60's ended, session supremo Jimmy Page put together a band and a plan that would change rock forever - even if it did owe a whole lot to music's past...."

Led Zep I

about 5 Pic's mostly familiar....

CDN $14.75

Never seen that pic before

cr.jpg

...And this ABOVE PHOTO is from a session with ex-Yardbird turned photographer, Chris Dreja. He claims Bonzo was stoned out of his gourd for this photo shoot; that he hardly moved or talked the entire time; Chris saying something like Bonzo was feeling the effects of "super stardom." I cannot find the link to Dreja's quote about Bonzo and the photo shoot.

A Dreja photo (below) of Peter Grant as manager of the Yardbirds:

artixscan-peter-grant-end-of-tour.jpg

Archived