re; Moody Blues Fans

euro

Moody Blues one of the most influential bands in pop music

A great version for German TV. Justin Hayward still got a great voice after all these years

And this is Justin Hayward covering Stairway to Heaven

Moody Blues one of the most influential bands in pop music

A great version for German TV. Justin Hayward still got a great voice after all these years

And this is Justin Hayward covering Stairway to Heaven

How's it going "euro?" I LOVE THE MOODY BLUES! I love so many of their songs such as "Nights In White Satin," "The Voice," "Tuesday Afternoon," "Gemini Dream," "The Story In Your Eyes," "Isn't Life Strange," "You're Wildest Dreams," "I Know You're Out There Somewhere," "The Other Side of Life," "Ride My See-Saw," "I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band)" and "Question" to name a few. ROCK ON!

How's it going "euro?" I LOVE THE MOODY BLUES! I love so many of their songs such as "Nights In White Satin," "The Voice," "Tuesday Afternoon," "Gemini Dream," "The Story In Your Eyes," "Isn't Life Strange," "You're Wildest Dreams," "I Know You're Out There Somewhere," "The Other Side of Life," "Ride My See-Saw," "I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band)" and "Question" to name a few. ROCK ON!

Hey ZeppFanForever, you named my favorites! I have loved The Moody Blues since i was in my teens. A story i told before, but anyway, my best friend Lynda and i went to the Record Cellar, a local record shop back in the day, sold new and used LP's. I didn't know the name of the song and wanted to buy the album. So i asked the clerk, what song lyrics are: I'm looking for someone to change my life.... and he immediately said that's "Question" off "Question of Balance" and i walked out with the album, probably cost about $3! I also love:Go Now (when Denny Laine was in the band), Lovely To See You, No More Lies...

edit: Denny Laine :)

Hey ZeppFanForever, you named my favorites! I have loved The Moody Blues since i was in my teens. A story i told before, but anyway, my best friend Lynda and i went to the Record Cellar, a local record shop back in the day, sold new and used LP's. I didn't know the name of the song and wanted to buy the album. So i asked the clerk, what song lyrics are: I'm looking for someone to change my life.... and he immediately said that's "Question" off "Question of Balance" and i walked out with the album, probably cost about $3! I also love:Go Now (when Denny Lane was in the band), Lovely To See You, No More Lies...

How's it going "~tangerine~?" It seems like you and I have the same music in common. THE BEATLES, U2, FLEETWOOD MAC and THE MOODY BLUES just to name a few. THE MOODY BLUES was Denny Laine's early days before joining PAUL MCCARTNEY & WINGS! ROCK ON!

Archived