The Led Zeppelin Thread!

ledzep45

Not sure where to ask this question and don't want to make a thread about it but, has any one pulled the turn wheel out of LZ III to see what all was on it? I just got it yesterday and noticed someone had already pulled it out, and I don't think it was meant to come out. I don't really mind though, it was neat to see the picture as a whole. :P

Not sure where to ask this question and don't want to make a thread about it but, has any one pulled the turn wheel out of LZ III to see what all was on it? I just got it yesterday and noticed someone had already pulled it out, and I don't think it was meant to come out. I don't really mind though, it was neat to see the picture as a whole. :P

No I don't think that you are meant to pull it out. The one I got was a bit loose, so I guess the previous owner tried to aswell. I think that you can see what is on the wheel with the CD version :)

Dunno-I don't have it where I am so I will check :)

No I don't think that you are meant to pull it out. The one I got was a bit loose, so I guess the previous owner tried to aswell. I think that you can see what is on the wheel with the CD version :)

Dunno-I don't have it where I am so I will check :)

I bought the CD & the back cover is the pic big of all of them. I reallly want the actual album. How much did you pay for yours?

I bought the CD & the back cover is the pic big of all of them. I reallly want the actual album. How much did you pay for yours?

Well I gpt mine off ebay, I got it for £7 (dunno what that would be otherwise and the did include the postage but it came from sheffield (in england 2) )

No because it would ruin it :)