led zeppelin personnality

bobbyM

how could you describe the personnalities of the four of Led Zeppelin? How do you see them?

XD

this is a very complex question ( I don't know who they are, never met them), So based on observation, I will keep it simple and easy.........

Robert - Wise and Colorful

Bonham - :black_eye: + Family Man (according to Robert, I believe him :D)

Jimmy - "Jimmy is a sensitive person" - According to Eddie Kramer, ZEP Audio Engineer -

(This is why his Guitar is the 5th Musician on Stage)

This is my fav. way to describe His Hotness......

John P. Jones - The Family Guy (it's o.k. if he likes transvi.... :D :D , I will cut him a break, he is too good :D )

this is a very complex question ( I don't know who they are, never met them), So based on observation, I will keep it simple and easy.........

Robert - Wise and Colorful

Bonham - :black_eye: + Family Man (according to Robert, I believe him :D)

Jimmy - "Jimmy is a sensitive person" - According to Eddie Kramer, ZEP Audio Engineer -

(This is why his Guitar is the 5th Musician on Stage)

This is my fav. way to describe His Hotness......

John P. Jones - The Family Guy (it's o.k. if he likes transvi.... :D :D , I will cut him a break, he is too good :D )

WOw, your idea is interesting... As far as I'm concerned, I thought:

Robert Plant: euuuh.... an hippie soul :D

Jimmy Page: sensitive, very attached to led zeppelin, very... on the sensations, in music, in life... I don't really know how explain ^^

John Bonham: I think he is (was >_<) the most fragile, perhaps a little brutal... XD

John Paul Jones: the most wise of course ^^ apart from that, I don't really know, he is very reserved

how could you describe the personnalities of the four of Led Zeppelin? How do you see them?

XD

I couldn't - I don't know any of them. What we see of them on stage in public is only one part of who they are/were so a bit of a difficult querie :)

It's difficult to say when you don't know them personally but I would say:

Robert-true hippy

I read somewhere that Jimmy used to throw up before concerts.I think he's shy but intelligent (they all are) and in love with guitar of course!

He should marry The Guitar. :)

Bonzo is just...Was just wild.

And John Paul is...Well,reserved.

I really don't know.

Bonzo seemed like a fun loving, energetic man who did his own thing and didn't give a rat's ass about what people thought. I think he was very prideful and somewhat selfish. I know outwardly he appeared like a bad ass party animal, but I think his true personality came through when he was with his family. He was a kind and loving father who adored his children and his wife and hated being away from them, and on the road he was hyperactive and some what child-like...immature, I guess would be the word. But funny as hell.

Robert seems like a piece of work, you know? Like, he dislikes drama of any sort and freaks out when something doesn't go right and has high demands. I think he would be a fun person to hang with once in a while, but he is very high matinence. He also seems high strung and has a sense of humor, only when anything bad isn't happening to him.

Jimmy seems like a quiet person when not in the public eye, but when he is, he won't refrain from being loud and getting noticed. I think he likes to suprise people and do shit just for shock value. He seems like a very charming indevidual, actually. It's highly obvious he likes things out of the ordainary. And when he gets angry, I bet he just fuckin' explodes, you know? But all and all, I bet he's pretty cool.

JPJ is a quiet guy, that has been established. But looking at him I can just tell that he is incredibly witty. I dunno, he just has that sort of...look about him, I guess. He seems very polite and family oriented. And he seems very intellectual, no bull shit type guy but very easy going.

XD

Plant was the extravert, Page was the private one, Jones was the grounded one, Bonham was a mix of these

perfect! that's how i'd describe them as well. simple to the point.

Thanks, I feel like these gentlemen are family. When you love and respect a person or persons for who they are and what they have accomplished you want to learn about them. Not in a crazy way, but in a caring curius way. I have often wondered if Bonzo would have lived what they would have created in the 80's. But then I tell myself that they left enough in their twelve years together to last a lifetime.

Music is a powerful thing and these gentlemen left a powerful impression on me.I am never without their music in my cars, home, on a plane, in a hotel room...whatever...I have to listen to them usually at least once a day. Never gets old.

Thanks, I feel like these gentlemen are family. When you love and respect a person or persons for who they are and what they have accomplished you want to learn about them. Not in a crazy way, but in a caring curius way. I have often wondered if Bonzo would have lived what they would have created in the 80's. But then I tell myself that they left enough in their twelve years together to last a lifetime.

Music is a powerful thing and these gentlemen left a powerful impression on me.I am never without their music in my cars, home, on a plane, in a hotel room...whatever...I have to listen to them usually at least once a day. Never gets old.

I know how you feel. Nicely said. :D

Archived