ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Yea first I thought that it couldn't be but it is.. Damn.

HAHAHAHAA it looks like you! Are you sure you're not in that clip.. :shifty:

You might have got drunk some night and decided to make a clip of you dancing. :lol:

You know, that's funny, that's exactly what I said to my friend who showed me the clip. "Uhhh, Maybe I was… drunk?" :lol:

I'm moderately sure that's not me (:lol:)… I'm trying to remember the last time I did a "happy dance." :lol:

Hey Alicia :wave:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

You know, that's funny, that's exactly what I said to my friend who showed me the clip. "Uhhh, Maybe I was… drunk?" :lol:

I'm moderately sure that's not me (:lol:)… I'm trying to remember the last time I did a "happy dance." :lol:

Hey Alicia :wave:

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Maybe .... when you saw a Jimmy pic, a very hot one, and made a happy dance. Ok, that's just stupid

Byee

Edited by noora

Pretty good. I got clothes, red chucks, an ipod, a purse and some nail kit from my mom. My little brother got me bright green slippers. My dad got me new Zeppelin shirts (3), and a Janis t-shirt, and Mothership. My Grandma got me jewlery, candy, chap stick, sweat pants, and a Janis poster. I got an itunes card too.

What did you get? And I saw Rabia lurking in the Ask and Answer thread.

Pretty good. I got clothes, red chucks, an ipod, a purse and some nail kit from my mom. My little brother got me bright green slippers. My dad got me new Zeppelin shirts (3), and a Janis t-shirt, and Mothership. My Grandma got me jewlery, candy, chap stick, sweat pants, and a Janis poster. I got an itunes card too.

What did you get? And I saw Rabia lurking in the Ask and Answer thread.

Haha you got quite a lot :D And nice presents

I got 2 CDs, a DVD, a perfume, a necklace,a bracelet, a T-shirt, a book, pillows, chocolate, socks, some money and.... hair products .. and something else, I can't quite remember

Do you celebrate anything around this time of year? And because I tell people Happy Christmas, do you get offended by people saying that? And have a wonderful time at the wedding, they're so pretty.

No, I don't get offended at all. Tell me Merry Christmas, I'll be glad.

Well, we do have holidays, but the thing is that it's on a different day every year. This time we had Eid on Dec 20.

But, that's a different story, it's not a present holiday.

I do hope that I don't eat too much in this wedding <_<

Noora, my cousin, Shayan is getting married to Mehwish, his bride. Her family is from England.

Hello Eline.

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

In Holland (maybe some other countries also) we get presents earlier in December, on the 5th. Christmas is just a bit relaxing. We have a nice tree, and we had a nice dinner :) .

Edit:

Young children believe in a man called 'sinterklaas' who gives presents on the 5th. Some families go on with that when they get older and don't believe in it anymore, some families go celebrate Christmas with presents...

Edited by Lessien

No, I don't get offended at all. Tell me Merry Christmas, I'll be glad.

Well, we do have holidays, but the thing is that it's on a different day every year. This time we had Eid on Dec 20.

But, that's a different story, it's not a present holiday.

I do hope that I don't eat too much in this wedding <_<

Noora, my cousin, Shayan is getting married to Mehwish, his bride. Her family is from England.

Hello Eline.

Ok that's nice, all the way from England :D

Eline, is it kind of like in Germany, they get presents earlier?

In Holland (maybe some other countries also) we get presents earlier in December, on the 5th. Christmas is just a bit relaxing. We have a nice tree, and we had a nice dinner :) .

Edit:

Young children believe in a man called 'sinterklaas' who gives presents on the 5th. Some families go on with that when they get older and don't believe in it anymore, some families go celebrate Christmas with presents...

That's true, Noora. I didn't know that, but I searched on wikipedia: Sinterklaas

Ok cool. :D Sinterklaas, hahaha what a nice name