ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I am not well at all. I am suffering from insomnia really really badly...its making me want to vomit. Damn!! I need to lay down soon, I thought I'd poke my head in here and say hi though. I can't believe Noora is on...you are never on at this time!! :lol:

I was gunna comment on something someone said, but I can't remember what it was!! :lol:

I am not well at all. I am suffering from insomnia really really badly...its making me want to vomit. Damn!! I need to lay down soon, I thought I'd poke my head in here and say hi though. I can't believe Noora is on...you are never on at this time!! :lol:

I was gunna comment on something someone said, but I can't remember what it was!! :lol:

I'm sorry for you Richard. :(

No I'm not, but I don't have school tomorrow so I can stay up :lol:

And Alicia, I'm pretty fine, how are you?

Edited by noora

Well, don't vomit near me. I'll vomit then too. If you don't sleep well how do function during the day?

I don't function very well, trust me...but I get by. I am nocturnal. :lol:

Rich, have you seen a doctor?

Yes...he made me take my top off. :lol:

Anyway, enough of me. I got the TSRTS thingy DVD a couple of weeks ago, the bonus stuff is pretty cool.

So I see that the planned trip to England is going well. I have never been to Heathrow...but I have been to Stanstead airport down in London.

I am determined to get to England. It's way moe interesting then the US. Plus I"ve heard that the food is better. I"ve always wanted to try fish and chips.

Rich, I love the extra pictures. I haven't gotten to watch the bonus stuff yet. My friend is having a "crisis" again.

Edited by lzfan715

I am determined to get to England. It's way moe interesting then the US. Plus I"ve heard that the food is better. I"ve always wanted to try fish and chips.

Our friends from Seattle stayed in the summer and concluded that fish and chips were the best things ever. One of the ladies tried what we call a "chip buttie" which is chips in a sandwich. Mmmm, with salt and vinegar on. Do you want to know what she said after a few bites:

"Mmmmm, I think I have just found my new favourite sandwich!!" :lol: It was like a moment of realisation for her. :lol: And in my opinion it was the crappest chip buttie I had ever had, from some stupid little shack in the middle of the city!! ha!!

You haven't had Indian food

until you tried my mama's

Nobody beats her's, :D

The restaurants are just knock offs of the real thing, babe

Oh yeah, I have to go now, guys. I hope to see you later.

And yesterday, I know I exited without warning.

I was trying to leave James Bond style. :ph34r: But, it didn't really work out.

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

Oh, I'm so stupid.

I hardly go on Myspace, I shouldn't have gotten one in the first place. Anyways, I'll go on more now.

And, just so you know, I wasn't really angry. I hardly get angry at little things like that, trust me, I don't. It is SO hard to transmit sarcasm through a computer.

I don't know how to get an MSN

Anyways, I really have to go now, I am practically pushing myself off, bye.

Ok, good. How's Hawaii?

It's not fair, I"m sitting in the winter weather and you're in Hawaii.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I made a longggggggg post and had a PM to answer :)

:console: Like I said, I wish all of you were here. That would be so cool!

Hawaii's good, it's been raining a lot these past couple of days… I went to a coffee company this afternoon, they had great coffee and great coffee ice cream :thumbsup: We also went to Waimea canyon… I didn't have such a fab time there… very embarrassing moments… dont' wanna post them! :lol: