ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hey guys! Sorry that it's taken a week to come back here. I hope everyone's well.

Richard, I need your help. I'm reading Wuthering Heights at the moment and one of the character has a Yorkshire accent which is shown in the book. Problem is, I can't understand much of it! So in the next few days I'll be hoping you'll help translate it for me. Thankees.

That Rita Story Part ??????

Last time, we found out Richard was captured by Spanish pirates. Rita formulates a plan to rescue him.

jungle.jpg

So Rita did a sensual dance to distract those damn pirates

tn2_pirates_of_the_caribbean_at_worlds_end_4.jpg

These weren't hot lady pirates, they were ugly sweltering pirates, from.......the Caribbean, no wait Singapore. They dressed Richard up rather.....oddly

palmporcelain.jpg

This dancing isn't working out, I need reinforcement

039_32270~Claudia-Cardinale-Posters.jpg

Claudia

SharonTate5.jpg

Sharon. UNITE!

The suspense, to be continued.

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

Hey guys! Sorry that it's taken a week to come back here. I hope everyone's well.

Richard, I need your help. I'm reading Wuthering Heights at the moment and one of the character has a Yorkshire accent which is shown in the book. Problem is, I can't understand much of it! So in the next few days I'll be hoping you'll help translate it for me. Thankees.

Yeah, I will give it a go...I have a copy of Wuthering Heights here. Its a Penguin Classics edition. If you have the same you could give me page references. Although my book is quite a number of years old. Let me know what help you need. But you have to remember it is old Yorkshire....I will see.

I"m great. I just talked to Richard and Vannis in real time.

How are you? And how's Jimmy? Robert says hello.

:hysterical: You mean Rabia? I'm Vannis… :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

How am I? Good… Jimmy? Fantastic. Oh wait, you meant how he's feeling, right? :blush: He says he's really good… and he says Hi to old Robert :P I have young Jimmy, remember? :lol: